Netdania Live Feed

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Netdania Live Feed

Postby beauanderos » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:22 pm

http://netdania.com/Products/live-strea ... ame=Silver

I can't get this to load live (unknown dimensions of image) but this is the chart I watch which has volume and candlestick action on a minute per minute basis. What this will tell you, for instance, is that as long as the New York trading desks are open today it is highly unlikely for silver to break free from the $35 range, perhaps plus or minus a few cents. If you'll notice the volume, it is heavier on downticks, which indicates there are extra contracts being sold into the market to cap the price rises. On the blue (up) candlesticks... without the interference of the sellers, there is generally less volume, which indicates to me that "extra pressure" is being exerted any time da boyz wish to push the price back down. But that's just my take on it, your results could vary :)
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Netdania Live Feed

Postby Cent1225 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 pm

COOL !
Thanks.
Cent1225
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals