south park on comedy central right now (cash for gold)

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

south park on comedy central right now (cash for gold)

Postby kidman232 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:00 pm

was at class, missed the new episode tonight, but its called cash for gold and cartman starts his own gem shopping channel. should be funny
never enough silver
kidman232
Penny Collector Member

Re: south park on comedy central right now (cash for gold)

Postby merchoarder » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Huge Southpark fan, I missed it at 10 when it first aired. Watching it now, pretty funny so far. Last weeks episode was HORRIBLE.
"If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do" Warren Miller
merchoarder
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby kidman232 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:23 pm

last weeks episode was not too bad, making fun of airport security. so far i like tonights, its sad, but so true
never enough silver
kidman232
Penny Collector Member

Postby merchoarder » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Pretty funny, better than last week IMHO. Have you seen the "Knife guy" as I call him? Pretty sure that infomercial guy was based on him.
"If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do" Warren Miller
merchoarder
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby dannan14 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:51 am

i get my TV through the internet so i have to wait ti tomorrow to see the new episode :( Thanks for the heads up though, i didn't realize the new season had started. i missed the first episode and it won't be available for another month now.
dannan14
Penny Collector Member

Postby marblerye » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:01 am

I DVR'd the "Cash For Gold" episode and watched it late Wednesday night. Thought it was pretty funny. I'm definitely a big Panzo-Panzanite collector...

Reminded me of a few mooks who try and push ridiculously overpriced crap to idiots. A few shows come to mind: Coin Vault, and Fine Coins with Barry Chappell. I sometimes like to watch those just to get a good laugh, but I can only tolerate them for a few minutes before I feel like punching someone in the face.
marblerye

Postby Saabman » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:47 am

marblerye wrote:I DVR'd the "Cash For Gold" episode and watched it late Wednesday night. Thought it was pretty funny. I'm definitely a big Panzo-Panzanite collector...

Reminded me of a few mooks who try and push ridiculously overpriced crap to idiots. A few shows come to mind: Coin Vault, and Fine Coins with Barry Chappell. I sometimes like to watch those just to get a good laugh, but I can only tolerate them for a few minutes before I feel like punching someone in the face.

+1
Cerca Trova!!!

Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.
-Sid
Saabman
Post Hoarder

Postby jtlee321 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:08 pm

+2 I like to watch them as well just to say "Really?" How many times are they going to sell those "Limited" set's of State Quarters? Oh crap I meant to order them last night. I hope they did not raise the price already. :roll:
jtlee321
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals