APMEX free shipping

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

APMEX free shipping

Postby soundman » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:59 am

I don't normally buy from there, but I thought I'd let everyone know they are offering free shipping today. Promo code is FREESHIP3K

Happy Stacking!
soundman

Re: APMEX free shipping

Postby Hawkeye » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:09 am

That's a good deal! Unfortunately, I just ordered from them yesterday. :cry:
Metal > Paper
Hawkeye
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby AGCoinHunter » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:24 am

I keep getting an error when i go to apmex website - Server is too busy. They also have sunshine mint 1oz rounds for .99 over spot. Wonder if you can combine these two...
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby db23 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:31 am

I was just shopping for some coin supplies last night that I want to order. I'm getting an error too when trying to access the page. Is there a min purchase amount with this code?
db23
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby daviscfad » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:06 am

I got the same email but they said you had to spend 5 k to get it. Yours must be a 3k or more

From Apmex

Great News! You’ve been selected to receive this special offer. Get FREE shipping* when you order $5,000 or more on your next purchase on or before April 1, 2012 — valid on any products APMEX offers. When you order online, simply enter Promo Code FREESHIP5K at checkout. When you order by telephone, be sure to give the Account Manager this code. You’ve trusted APMEX before. Now is a great time to take another look — and take advantage of this offer. Shop www.APMEX.com today!
Spencer Davis

Learning, Turning, & Earning

inquiring minds want to know!

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby AGCoinHunter » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:27 am

daviscfad wrote:I got the same email but they said you had to spend 5 k to get it. Yours must be a 3k or more

From Apmex

Great News! You’ve been selected to receive this special offer. Get FREE shipping* when you order $5,000 or more on your next purchase on or before April 1, 2012 — valid on any products APMEX offers. When you order online, simply enter Promo Code FREESHIP5K at checkout. When you order by telephone, be sure to give the Account Manager this code. You’ve trusted APMEX before. Now is a great time to take another look — and take advantage of this offer. Shop http://www.APMEX.com today!

Wow, that take me out of it... :roll:
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby inflationhawk » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:34 pm

What's shipping, like $10? Great, a whopping 0.2% discount, at best.
inflationhawk
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby tractorman » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:43 pm

At checkout you could try FREESHIP0K. :lol:
tractorman
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby penny pretty » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:37 pm

if you are an eagle buyer, AYDIN is free shipping if order over $100. they take paypal now also, no tax or CC fee.
"Is that a roll of pennies in your pocket?" "Why yes miss, it is... why do you ask?"
penny pretty
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals