My Silver and Gold Haul from 2011

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

My Silver and Gold Haul from 2011

Postby Tantalar » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:40 pm

I have been meaning to take some pictures, but since I just launched a youtube channel where I cover Picking and whatever I feel like ranting about... I decided to FINALLY make a video.
Check this out, I know you guys are going to love this. It doesn't get much better than this if you like silver and gold! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbDipGpoQ70
If you love antiques, vintage, advertising material, goodwill hunting, gold, silver, and buying and selling on Ebay and Amazon, then you should check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/PickingProfits?feature=mhee

"The man who buys cheap laughs once, but cries many times. The man who buys expensive cries once, but laughs many"
"That man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest." — Henry David Thoreau
Tantalar
Penny Pincher Member

Re: My Silver and Gold Haul from 2011

Postby avidbrandy » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Wow well done. Only thing I got like that last year was a 6oz platter for $1 at a church rummage sale.
avidbrandy
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: My Silver and Gold Haul from 2011

Postby tractorman » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Nice score. I got a kick out of the video, it was funny.
tractorman
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals