Are Market Events A Cover For Silver Manipulation?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Are Market Events A Cover For Silver Manipulation?

Postby Copper Catcher » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:37 pm

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/326165/ ... lation.htm

I know I am beating a dead horse here but still..... :roll:
Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Are Market Events A Cover For Silver Manipulation?

Postby SilverDragon72 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:31 pm

A dead horse? Nah. I think articles like these are quite informative. I like Mike Maloney's Goldsilver.com website. I've also read one of his books. I would expand my silver and or gold holdings big time if I could afford to. I do believe that one day our Fiat currency will fail, and people should be prepared for it.
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby rsk1963 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:41 pm

SilverDragon72 wrote:A dead horse? Nah. I think articles like these are quite informative. I like Mike Maloney's Goldsilver.com website. I've also read one of his books. I would expand my silver and or gold holdings big time if I could afford to. I do believe that one day our Fiat currency will fail, and people should be prepared for it.

+1
those that sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither

the bee...gathers it's materials from the flowers of the garden and of the field, but transforms and digests it by a power of it's own.
rsk1963
Post Hoarder

Postby fb101 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Beat away.
In a word, yes -
especially in an election year.
fb101
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby everything » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:26 pm

“All manipulations fail. When you try to suppress the price on something it becomes less profitable to produce over time. Then shortages develop because there is less and less production. And eventually the free market will overwhelm the market and the price suddenly spikes,” said Mike Maloney

It's kind of hard to understand this fully, doesn't mining need to ramp up to current prices yet? Price suppression might be yesterdays news as the mining cycle respond accordingly.
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals