Bank girl...

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Bank girl...

Postby Beervestor » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Hey guys I just recently started dating a girl I met at a credit union around here...And the main reason i opened the account there was to use it as a dump bank cuz it has a free coin dispensing machine... But now that im dating this girl I want to eventually ask her if she could hook me up with the coins, that customers bring in to put in the machine. I wonder when I should bring this up tho hahah, any thoughts?
Beervestor

Re: Bank girl...

Postby John_doe » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:58 pm

tell her over a very nice dinner that you have something you have been meaning to ask her. :D
Ancora Imparo

"You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails."

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Postby Beervestor » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:09 pm

John_doe wrote:tell her over a very nice dinner that you have something you have been meaning to ask her. :D

haha i dont think shed be wierded out lol atleast i hope not, but itd be sick if she thought it was a good idea and wanted to help me hahaha, i want to buy the coin machine bags so bad and i think she is my best bet in gettin them hahaa :twisted:
Beervestor

Postby Engineer » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Girls will agree to almost anything if you bring them breakfast in bed...
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Beervestor » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:44 pm

haha true maybe i just need to sweeten her up first :) lol i hope she will be on board with the copper penny hoarding....and silver findin lol cuz no one else seems to be.. besides you guys on this site
Beervestor

Postby tractorman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Do ya like 'er?

I would imagine a casual conversation about your hobbies could be steered to the topic if you wanted.
tractorman
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Beervestor » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:54 pm

tractorman wrote:Do ya like 'er?

I would imagine a casual conversation about your hobbies could be steered to the topic if you wanted.

yes i do like her, i feel like we could have a relationship develop soon :) and im definitely gonna tell her eventually haha cuz all the people taking in there lose change into that machine has been driving me nuts just thinking of all the goodies in there :) and im gonna try and tell her to save the customer wrapped rolls if they get any
Beervestor

Postby everything » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Lol, she's going to feel used, don't make her do your bidding, well, it would be nice wouldn't it? But definitely talk with her about it, she can help make sure you get hooked up with the right person to talk with about it.
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Beervestor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:15 am

everything wrote:Lol, she's going to feel used, don't make her do your bidding, well, it would be nice wouldn't it? But definitely talk with her about it, she can help make sure you get hooked up with the right person to talk with about it.

hmm she could feel used for sure haha i hope she wouldnt think its the main reason why i started dating her lol, ill wait a bit till our relationship grows a little more before i ask her
Beervestor

Postby barrytrot » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:25 am

Also assuming she likes you girls will feign a lot more interest in your hobbies when you are dating than after you get married. By then they realize it's more of an all-consuming passion and they wish it would just go away, but while dating they are eager to be a part of your life :)
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby HoardCopperByTheTon » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:25 am

You know you really have her hooked when you get her to sort the wheats out of your copper for you. :mrgreen:
If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more
HoardCopperByTheTon
HoardsPostsByTheTon

Postby tractorman » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:34 am

barrytrot wrote:Also assuming she likes you girls will feign a lot more interest in your hobbies when you are dating than after you get married. By then they realize it's more of an all-consuming passion and they wish it would just go away, but while dating they are eager to be a part of your life :)

+1 There's gonna be a period of time where she pretends she doesn't fart. During this period, you must pretend its just a hobby ... you'll put the coins away when she comes over so you can focus on her. After a while, she'll let one slip and you'll know its OK to let the obsession be known. :lol: :lol:
tractorman
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Beervestor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:40 am

haha ya im pretty sure she likes me alot, i could see her being interested in this and wanting to help me :) i hope thats how it goes lol :mrgreen: my ex gf hated all the talk about coins and stuff which made me pretty mad haha
Beervestor

Postby Numis Pam » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:47 am

Oops .... Looks like I just stumbled into the boys locker room :o :lol: ;)
Last edited by Numis Pam on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Too Busy Sorting and Hoarding to Post Very Often! :-)
Numis Pam
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby barrytrot » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:48 am

Beervestor wrote:haha ya im pretty sure she likes me alot, i could see her being interested in this and wanting to help me :) i hope thats how it goes lol :mrgreen: my ex gf hated all the talk about coins and stuff which made me pretty mad haha

Based on what I know about my wife who is amazing and awesome in everyone way. Her hating coins might be a good thing :) I know my wife would be pretty delighted if coins stopped existing :)
barrytrot

Postby SilverEye » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:55 am

lol this thread is awesome.
SilverEye
Penny Collector Member

Postby Chaboo » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:58 am

tractorman wrote:I would imagine a casual conversation about your hobbies could be steered to the topic if you wanted.

+1
Chaboo
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby scrapper2010 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 am

Numis Pam wrote:Oops .... Looks like I just stumbled into the boys locker room :o :lol: ;)

:lol: :lol: LMAO.

You could probably give him some good advice.
Old feedback thread viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3581
scrapper2010
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Beervestor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:20 am

what sucks even more is me and her got in a dune buggy accident this past weekend :( we both broke our backs she broke 4 vertebrae i broke 2, so our 2nd date didnt go so well haha, and now it definitley put a pause on the whole dating thing haha and its kinda hard to get any coin now :/ cant lift anything without my back hurting
Beervestor

Postby Beervestor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:22 am

barrytrot wrote:
Beervestor wrote:haha ya im pretty sure she likes me alot, i could see her being interested in this and wanting to help me :) i hope thats how it goes lol :mrgreen: my ex gf hated all the talk about coins and stuff which made me pretty mad haha

Based on what I know about my wife who is amazing and awesome in everyone way. Her hating coins might be a good thing :) I know my wife would be pretty delighted if coins stopped existing :)

haha how is her hating coins a good thing? because she doesnt want any of the keepers? haha :mrgreen:
Beervestor

Postby tinhorn » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:35 am

YOU don't bring it up. You can mention buying CWRs, and let HER get the idea of hooking you up with bags from the coin machine. Assuming your relationship survives the dune buggy crash.
www.silverandgoldaremoney.com
Press On Regardless!
tinhorn
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby NHsorter » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:38 am

Was she driving when the crash happened? If yes, ask for bags from the counter. She owes you :lol:

If you were driving, don't ask her for any favors for a while.
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Postby BamaJoe » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:39 am

Beervestor wrote:what sucks even more is me and her got in a dune buggy accident this past weekend :( we both broke our backs she broke 4 vertebrae i broke 2, so our 2nd date didnt go so well haha, and now it definitley put a pause on the whole dating thing haha and its kinda hard to get any coin now :/ cant lift anything without my back hurting

You certainly know how to impress a girl. :lol:

You might find yourself banned from the bank now. :shock:
If you are waiting for the "correction" to buy you need to realize that the increasing prices ARE the correction.

$100 Silver soon coming to a location near you.
BamaJoe
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby barrytrot » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:43 am

Beervestor wrote:
barrytrot wrote:

haha how is her hating coins a good thing? because she doesnt want any of the keepers? haha :mrgreen:

I'm just saying that she is awesome in every way other than hating coins, so maybe it's a "type".
barrytrot

Postby Beervestor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:21 am

haha i wasnt driving and she wasnt either...she still owes me because we were supposed to go to my buddys party but instead went to glamis with her aunt and her bf lol and her aunts bf was driving :/ that bastard haha and its not that bad me and her get to go through this together now so it is prbbly gonna bring us closer :D
Beervestor

Next

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing