Bank girl...

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: Bank girl...

Postby scrapper2010 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:47 am

Damn dune buggy's, always screwing stuff up. Hope you guys make a swift recovery.
Old feedback thread viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3581
scrapper2010
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby ggg » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:28 pm

I think that she knows that you are in to coin collecting/sorting/hoarding/etc. because she sees you at the bank all the time. Maybe that is what she picked up on when she first saw you. And you know the old saying "birds of a feather, flock together". I think she has bags and bags of coins from the coin counter machine and 100's of CWR's hidden in her closet and she is just waiting for a good time to tell you about her secret collection and she is waiting for the right time to ask you if you wouldn't mind helping her put the coins in 1 of her 3 Ryedale machines she has in the spare room. Wouldn't that be a neat twist on everything. I could see how the conversation would go.
you: "I have something to tell you about my hobby".
her: "I have something to tell you too. I'm a member of RC".
ggg
Penny Sorter Member

Postby CU Baker » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:17 pm

HoardCopperByTheTon wrote:You know you really have her hooked when you get her to sort the wheats out of your copper for you. :mrgreen:

8-) I'am golden :P
Marriage is grand, divorce is a hundred grand!
CU Baker
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby twentybux » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Geesh! I'd hate to see how the 3rd date ends up. :D
"If 'ifs and buts' were candies and nuts we'd all have a happy Christmas." -- Coach Jackson (my 8th grade track coach)

twentybux
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Beervestor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:57 pm

scrapper2010 wrote:Damn dune buggy's, always screwing stuff up. Hope you guys make a swift recovery.

Thanks I hope so too

ggg wrote:I think that she knows that you are in to coin collecting/sorting/hoarding/etc. because she sees you at the bank all the time. Maybe that is what she picked up on when she first saw you. And you know the old saying "birds of a feather, flock together". I think she has bags and bags of coins from the coin counter machine and 100's of CWR's hidden in her closet and she is just waiting for a good time to tell you about her secret collection and she is waiting for the right time to ask you if you wouldn't mind helping her put the coins in 1 of her 3 Ryedale machines she has in the spare room. Wouldn't that be a neat twist on everything. I could see how the conversation would go.
you: "I have something to tell you about my hobby".
her: "I have something to tell you too. I'm a member of RC".

Haha that would be cool but i dont go in that one to dump, i go to one by my work like 10 mins from the one she works at haha i wouldnt want her seeing me dumpin all the time lol
Beervestor

Postby Beervestor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:59 pm

twentybux wrote:Geesh! I'd hate to see how the 3rd date ends up. :D

ya me too haha she just told me she wants to take everything real slow tho she said shes not ready for anytype of relationship yet :/and is enjoying being friends with me, which is ok with me cuz i just got out of a relationship last month so i wanna take it slow too but i need to get on them coins!! haha
Beervestor

Postby jacer333 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Beervestor wrote: i wouldnt want her seeing me dumpin all the time lol

:o

Yes of course, this is one of the key parts of a good relationship! :D
1909-S VDB Found 3/19/12. Wild IHC's found to date: 38
jacer333
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Beervestor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:42 pm

hahaha, kinda sucks that she said she wants to take it slow... and is enjoying just being my friend...bleh i dont want to be friends....but i dont wanna jump into a relationship haha :/ i dont know what to do...i was thinking of inviting her over to watch a movie at my house but i dont know.. we cant really go out cuz were both in back braces . lol im bored out of my mind just sitting at home all day not being able to do anything :(
Beervestor

Postby ggg » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Here is a test to see if she is the right one for you. Hand her some change. If the first thing she does is check the dates on them... she is a keeper.
ggg
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Beervestor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:36 pm

ggg wrote:Here is a test to see if she is the right one for you. Hand her some change. If the first thing she does is check the dates on them... she is a keeper.

hahah good test
Beervestor

Postby penny pretty » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:40 pm

If liking pennies, dating a bank teller, and getting in a dune buggy crash isnt a better MOVIE sctript than a board game like battleship, let me know. I am an aspiring movie producer, working on penny nation.. call my agent...
"Is that a roll of pennies in your pocket?" "Why yes miss, it is... why do you ask?"
penny pretty
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Bigsarge » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:14 am

ggg wrote:Here is a test to see if she is the right one for you. Hand her some change. If the first thing she does is check the dates on them... she is a keeper.

LMFAO

+3 to all abilities, for awesomeness
Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?

Oh, it looks good on you though.
Bigsarge
Penny Collector Member

Postby Beervestor » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:58 am

penny pretty wrote:If liking pennies, dating a bank teller, and getting in a dune buggy crash isnt a better MOVIE sctript than a board game like battleship, let me know. I am an aspiring movie producer, working on penny nation.. call my agent...

hahaha my life should be a movie :D
Beervestor

Postby Tribal Warrior » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:46 am

If they have another branch in your area, dump on that branch, and get your GF to save coins from 'her' branch. You don't want to get and dump on same location. One thing I've be taught, do unto others as you'd want done to you. So be nice to all bank tellers if you can. If they collect coins, give them coins for their collections. Then they will save coins from their machines for you. That's commen sense I guess. Some will even save Silver coins for you. :)
Tribal Warrior

Postby Cent1225 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:58 am

Beervestor wrote: lol im bored out of my mind just sitting at home all day not being able to do anything :(

You need to get some friends to go to the banks and bring you a supply of coins so you can hand sort while you are recovering.
That will cure the boredom! ;)
Always look for the opportunity in every situation. Find the win/win.
Cent1225
Penny Collector Member

Postby Beervestor » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:28 pm

Tribal Warrior wrote:If they have another branch in your area, dump on that branch, and get your GF to save coins from 'her' branch. You don't want to get and dump on same location. One thing I've be taught, do unto others as you'd want done to you. So be nice to all bank tellers if you can. If they collect coins, give them coins for their collections. Then they will save coins from their machines for you. That's commen sense I guess. Some will even save Silver coins for you. :)

i dont dump at the same banks i pick up from, i got one dump location that i only dump at do nothing else at right by my work
Beervestor

Postby Beervestor » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Cent1225 wrote:
Beervestor wrote: lol im bored out of my mind just sitting at home all day not being able to do anything :(

You need to get some friends to go to the banks and bring you a supply of coins so you can hand sort while you are recovering.
That will cure the boredom! ;)
Always look for the opportunity in every situation. Find the win/win.

haha i actually just got back from a bank my mom works at she went in with me and got me 2 boxes of pennies haha :)
Beervestor

Postby beauanderos » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Beervestor wrote:
everything wrote:Lol, she's going to feel used, don't make her do your bidding, well, it would be nice wouldn't it? But definitely talk with her about it, she can help make sure you get hooked up with the right person to talk with about it.

hmm she could feel used for sure haha i hope she wouldnt think its the main reason why i started dating her lol, ill wait a bit till our relationship grows a little more before i ask her

Tell her about your hobbies. If she shows more than just polite interest, then tell her some of the pros and cons, one of the cons being difficulty sourcing coins. DO NOT ask her to do it for you. Let it be her idea... you'll get alot more cooperation from her if she doesn't feel exploited. Just express genuine pleasure if she brings up the idea, and act surprized .... "you could really do that??"
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Tribal Warrior » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:12 pm

I'd just ask your GF, if she'd bring you change from the bank if you give her the money. Shouldn't be that big of a deal really. LoL ain't like you are getting down on one knee, simply to ask her for her hand to help you carry change to/from banks.
Tribal Warrior

Postby Beervestor » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:30 pm

Tribal Warrior wrote:I'd just ask your GF, if she'd bring you change from the bank if you give her the money. Shouldn't be that big of a deal really. LoL ain't like you are getting down on one knee, simply to ask her for her hand to help you carry change to/from banks.

haha thatsa a good idea lol, when we get into a better relationship if it happens ill definitely tell her to bring home coin and ill give her cash lol
Beervestor

Postby Beervestor » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:31 pm

beauanderos wrote:
Beervestor wrote:
everything wrote:Lol, she's going to feel used, don't make her do your bidding, well, it would be nice wouldn't it? But definitely talk with her about it, she can help make sure you get hooked up with the right person to talk with about it.

hmm she could feel used for sure haha i hope she wouldnt think its the main reason why i started dating her lol, ill wait a bit till our relationship grows a little more before i ask her

Tell her about your hobbies. If she shows more than just polite interest, then tell her some of the pros and cons, one of the cons being difficulty sourcing coins. DO NOT ask her to do it for you. Let it be her idea... you'll get alot more cooperation from her if she doesn't feel exploited. Just express genuine pleasure if she brings up the idea, and act surprized .... "you could really do that??"

this is a good idea also, i can see it going better if she doesnt feel pressured into it haha
Beervestor

Postby OtusLotus » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Absolutely No Way No How do you bring it up!!!
You tell her what you do, and you are excited to show her what you do and let HER bring it up to you that she can help you!!!
It will make her feel special that she is helping out her man, and it will show her that her man can and is willing to accept help!
OtusLotus
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Beervestor » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 am

OtusLotus wrote:Absolutely No Way No How do you bring it up!!!
You tell her what you do, and you are excited to show her what you do and let HER bring it up to you that she can help you!!!
It will make her feel special that she is helping out her man, and it will show her that her man can and is willing to accept help!

haha she might think its super wierd thoo.... :/
Beervestor

Postby JadeDragon » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:47 am

Sounds like bed rest for you both is in order... maybe together? Also, did you get a good lawyer?

Someone else finally mentioned it, but I was going to tell you not to ever ask her for coins. Wait till she asks you why you have all the coins. Than you let her bring out more about the hobby. If she is worth keeping she will be bright enough to offer to get you the coins your heart desires.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
JadeDragon
Realcent Moderator

Postby Beervestor » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:00 am

JadeDragon wrote:Sounds like bed rest for you both is in order... maybe together? Also, did you get a good lawyer?

Someone else finally mentioned it, but I was going to tell you not to ever ask her for coins. Wait till she asks you why you have all the coins. Than you let her bring out more about the hobby. If she is worth keeping she will be bright enough to offer to get you the coins your heart desires.

i wonder if i should get a lawyer... do u think itd be worth it to sue her aunts bf?

ya she came over last night and watched a movie in my bed but nothing happened... she told me shes not rdy for a relationship at this time and is just happy to be my friend right now so i dont know where its going...but i dont mind taking it slow cuz i got out of a relationship a month ago, but i dont want to be her friend lol
Beervestor

PreviousNext

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing