Bank girl...

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: Bank girl...

Postby JadeDragon » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Beervestor wrote:
JadeDragon wrote:Sounds like bed rest for you both is in order... maybe together? Also, did you get a good lawyer?

Someone else finally mentioned it, but I was going to tell you not to ever ask her for coins. Wait till she asks you why you have all the coins. Than you let her bring out more about the hobby. If she is worth keeping she will be bright enough to offer to get you the coins your heart desires.

i wonder if i should get a lawyer... do u think itd be worth it to sue her aunts bf?

ya she came over last night and watched a movie in my bed but nothing happened... she told me shes not rdy for a relationship at this time and is just happy to be my friend right now so i dont know where its going...but i dont mind taking it slow cuz i got out of a relationship a month ago, but i dont want to be her friend lol

3rd date and you already got her into bed. The fact nothing happened means you are practically married!
Seriously, the fact she brought up the relationship is good - she has been thinking about it. Be a great friend and go slow. If it is meant to be she will learn she does not want to live without you or your coins.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
JadeDragon
Realcent Moderator

Postby JobIII » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Beervestor wrote:
JadeDragon wrote:Sounds like bed rest for you both is in order... maybe together? Also, did you get a good lawyer?

i wonder if i should get a lawyer... do u think itd be worth it to sue her aunts bf?

It really depends on how much the costs are. If you have insurance, and the aunts BF has insurance on the dune buggy. Almost all of the medical costs to you and your GF should be covered. You can always sue for any costs not covered by your insurance and his. If you feel like this accident is going to prevent you from working or will in some way impede your daily abilities you may want to consider it.

Best wishes and i hope you guys have a quick and complete recovery.

~JobIII
Follow my blog here: http://xxjobiiixx.blogspot.com
Check here and please remember to follow us also: http://coinwholesales.blogspot.com
Watch my youtube videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/xxJOBIIIxx
JobIII
Post Hoarder

Postby Beervestor » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:35 pm

JadeDragon wrote:
Beervestor wrote:

Someone else finally mentioned it, but I was going to tell you not to ever ask her for coins. Wait till she asks you why you have all the coins. Than you let her bring out more about the hobby. If she is worth keeping she will be bright enough to offer to get you the coins your heart desires.

ya she came over last night and watched a movie in my bed but nothing happened... she told me shes not rdy for a relationship at this time and is just happy to be my friend right now so i dont know where its going...but i dont mind taking it slow cuz i got out of a relationship a month ago, but i dont want to be her friend lol

3rd date and you already got her into bed. The fact nothing happened means you are practically married!
Seriously, the fact she brought up the relationship is good - she has been thinking about it. Be a great friend and go slow. If it is meant to be she will learn she does not want to live without you or your coins.

haha thanks for putting that into perspective for me, definitely seems like shes thinking about a relationship forming. i really like her but i was just wondering if she likes me more then a friend lol
Beervestor

Postby Beervestor » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:38 pm

JobIII wrote:
Beervestor wrote:

It really depends on how much the costs are. If you have insurance, and the aunts BF has insurance on the dune buggy. Almost all of the medical costs to you and your GF should be covered. You can always sue for any costs not covered by your insurance and his. If you feel like this accident is going to prevent you from working or will in some way impede your daily abilities you may want to consider it.

Best wishes and i hope you guys have a quick and complete recovery.

~JobIII

thanks! ya i got full medical benefits through work, we got life flighted out of there and i heard thats super expensive, its definitley keeping me from working and impeding my daily abilities for sure... ill prbbly havea fd up bacvk for the rest of my life :/ i know a pretty good attorney kinda well so im gonna try and talk to him with my parents.
Beervestor

Previous

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing