pop kicked down

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

pop kicked down

Postby 97guns » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:38 pm

my pop is getting up in age and is starting to give stuff to my brothers and I, he knows im a silver/gold bug so he said the coins are all going to me. he has a large piggy bank that is stuffed full of 90% and indian/liberty pre 33 gold pieces. today i got a taste of what may lye in the piggy bank.

i started looking around the house to put the coins in to carry home and found these in a little box so i said i guess i'll take this too :D

Retired in 2009 with 300K in net worth by going all in with cash flowing real estate. every disposable penny goes back into savings via PM's - by using this technique my net worth has nearly doubled up.

ABCD investing - ANYTHING BERNANKE CAN'T DESTROY
97guns
Penny Collector Member

Re: pop kicked down

Postby dakota1955 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:13 pm

nice piggy bank
dakota1955
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby BamaJoe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Now that's a fine pig - plenty of bacon. :D
If you are waiting for the "correction" to buy you need to realize that the increasing prices ARE the correction.

$100 Silver soon coming to a location near you.
BamaJoe
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Treetop » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Tell your dad your long lost brother is a gold and silver bug to... thats great!! I wish my parents were that wise. My great grandfather left my grandma a large stack of silver he pulled from circulation back in the day. she refused to listen to me and sold it instead. back when silver was about 18 bucks. she told me a guy on the news said it was the best time to sell.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals