Any luck with halves????

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Any luck with halves????

Postby Coppergot » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:40 pm

I was wondering if anyone else was having luck with rolls of halves?? I'm on a 10 box drought!! Im still finding a few in loose, but not one in boxes for 2 weeks now. I am doing five brinks boxes a week and getting real discouraged. I started about a month ago so I dont know what to expect yet. In my first weeks I was getting 3-6 a box and my best was 28. Is this normal, do they come in spurts?? And has anyone else noticed the new brinks rolls?
Coppergot

Re: Any luck with halves????

Postby hobo finds » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:43 pm

hobo finds
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Coppergot » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Thanks hobo im new to the site, very helpful.
Coppergot

Postby BlackOut » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Getting to be less and less out there...
BlackOut
Penny Collector Member

Postby Coppergot » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:20 pm

I hear in eary 2000's silver was like $5 an oz, so 40% were not really worth more than face. I bet boxes were loaded then!!
Coppergot

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals