A Good day at the mines

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

A Good day at the mines

Postby Coppercrazy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Halves boxes have sucked lately for me(I do 2 a week,all I can afford to swing) Last 4 were skunks....well todays had a nice ef 1953 Franklin and 1 40% half....not much but plenty after 2 weeks of nothing.....then...when I was dumping halves I reached into the reject tray and pulled out a huge handful of coins....3 silver rosies,one steel cent,canadian dime and quarter,english coin and about 69 cents in mangled or cruddy scratched coins....sure its not a huge haul,but it is just enough to remind me why I do this! Happy hunting, y'all! :D
Coppercrazy
Penny Pincher Member

Re: A Good day at the mines

Postby mishra142 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:59 am

Nice. I'm on a 12 box skunk streak with halves. :/
old feedback link:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=10854
mishra142
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals