Silver 26

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Silver 26

Postby pennypanner » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 pm

John Reich wrote:Don't worry too much about price. Establish a core position in PM's and hold on to it. It's an insurance policy against any form of chaos in our economy. You don't sell a life insurance policy as soon as it gets a cash surrender value! Once you have a core position, then play with the ups and downs of the market.

I'm just curious as to what you consider a core position. Thanks.
Last edited by pennypanner on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pennypanner

Postby jasmatk » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Ive stoped trying to figure out why is it falling or rising.When spot is high I get less when its low I get more,The way I figure it im trading paper for something of worth.baring any huge upswing I spend the same amount every month on silver.

Ignore all the hoop la and buy as much as you can afford.

All my local coin shops are "sold out" yea i believe that just tell me the truth that you are not selling at a loss.Im going to go to the flea market in the morning hoping for a few deals.
-If you face the light you will never see shadows
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby frugi » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:31 pm

i am still buying, i hold for long term. If I need to sell a little bit to pay a bill or whatever i do. But, I started buying silver to hold and invest in in 1994, when it was around $4.00 per ounce.....I am still buying, if it goes to $80.00 per ozt. I will still be buying.
https://pre82.com/
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals