best way to ship a box

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

best way to ship a box

Postby stlouiscoin » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Just a question to throw out there for future refrence, What is the best way to ship $25 of coppers? $50? $100?
stlouiscoin
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: best way to ship a box

Postby 68Camaro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:05 pm

There is a long-standing thread on packing and shipping, which admins need to make as a sticky under this forum (and not to nag, but that has been requested many times by many people).

In the meantime, do a search on CTU packing and shipping.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby highroller4321 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:39 pm

It has been stickied...just in a different area.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=201

If there is another thread you want sticked PM me the link to it.
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby 68Camaro » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Thanks! :)

Is there a way to duplicate a sticky in more than one place? - because I can't remember where this is between times when I need to locate it, and frankly I can never find it when I need it. I know that this is a thing written by a RC member and that justifies putting it where it is. But topically, it seems to me the more logical location and the place people will tend to be looking for this one is here - in the Copper Penny forum.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby HoardCopperByTheTon » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:44 am

Shhhhhh... we don't want too many folks to know how to ship pennies.. it dilutes the market and causes prices to decline. :mrgreen:
If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more
HoardCopperByTheTon
HoardsPostsByTheTon

Postby Dave » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:59 am

My advise, get the best shipping tape out there(intertapepolymer.com).
Dave
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing