Silver and Gold Will Crash

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Silver and Gold Will Crash

Postby beauanderos » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:43 am

Elliott Wave Nerd says...

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout ... 25z;_ylv=3

Right at the moment, it looks like he has egg on his face :D :mrgreen: :lol:

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Silver and Gold Will Crash

Postby rsk1963 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:57 am

small side note, your photos are always awesome.
those that sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither

the bee...gathers it's materials from the flowers of the garden and of the field, but transforms and digests it by a power of it's own.
rsk1963
Post Hoarder

Postby barrytrot » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:07 am

Right, I read beaunaderos's posts with joyful anticipation, just waiting for the next spot-on picture :)

Having no life does have it's rewards! (Meant to be a jab at both beaunaderos and me, fyi :)
barrytrot

Postby beauanderos » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:19 am

barrytrot wrote:Right, I read beaunaderos's posts with joyful anticipation, just waiting for the next spot-on picture :)

Having no life does have it's rewards! (Meant to be a jab at both beaunaderos and me, fyi :)

Hey! I resemble that remark :oops: I'll have you know, I'm at work right now... I get paid for this :shock: :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby barrytrot » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:25 am

beauanderos wrote:
barrytrot wrote:Right, I read beaunaderos's posts with joyful anticipation, just waiting for the next spot-on picture :)

Hey! I resemble that remark :oops: I'll have you know, I'm at work right now... I get paid for this :shock: :lol:

I get paid for this as well :) Good work if you can find it :)
barrytrot

Postby brian0918 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:27 am

Why does market analysis look more like astrology than science? When will these idiots realize that their analyses *affect* the decisions of market players, leading to self-fulfilling or self-refuting prophecies?
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand
brian0918
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby barrytrot » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:35 am

brian0918 wrote:Why does market analysis look more like astrology than science? When will these idiots realize that their analyses *affect* the decisions of market players, leading to self-fulfilling or self-refuting prophecies?

You are looking at the wrong "analysts" if you believe that. These tv/print guys are writers or speakers. They are as much analysts as I'm a fashion model.

Market analysis can be done very scientifically. And when done that way is generally profitable.
barrytrot

Postby brian0918 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:35 am

Oh certainly, there are legitimate scientific means of analysis. I don't believe these sorts of technical analysts fit the bill, though.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand
brian0918
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby CtrlAltBernanke » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Wow! I know I'm new to stacking but this guy is a moron! Especially w/ copper. I have no doubt that after the election JP Morgan will be able to ram that copper ETF until it gets approved. This guy is on the take. What a joke.
CtrlAltBernanke
Penny Collector Member

Postby OtusLotus » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Its kinda like when I told my clients that this stock was going to go lower, can't you see it in the charts?

They said, no... I see it going higher!

What this guy is saying is true, that if FCX goes below $30, there isn't any support to $10... but what I see is that $30 is such a strong support level, that the stock will only go higher.

As I always believe, and emergency always depends on what side of the bathroom door you are on!
OtusLotus
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby fb101 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:21 pm

This stock has a rising support and a declining major trend line.
It could go either way.
Jack be nimble Jack be quick. wait for the stock to tell you which way it's going, and jump it.
He's right about 30, but it's about to break above the 200 day which could signal a trend reversal.
trouble at 38.50 and 48.
brian0918 is right, but............. If you know the bus is going to broadway, just enjoy the ride and get off a block early.

Silver looked about that way about a week ago so I went long, ready to bail.
yesterday morning I was going to jump on more options but I missed the boat.
fb101

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals