Where to take your QE #1 and #2

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Where to take your QE #1 and #2

Postby cuag » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:23 pm

With the new PM prices, this thing is at or below spot: http://www.ebay.com/itm/320978765077?ss ... 1438.l2649

I bought one of these one time, it royally pissed off my wife, and I ended up selling it at the LCO for about what I paid for it, but that was after alot of sweating after it got delayed in the mail and took about a month to get here. Its not my auction, but I just thought I'd bring it to interesting minds' attention.
cuag

Re: Where to take your QE #1 and #2

Postby slickeast » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Right now it is selling for the spot price. Not a bad deal
You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be....... SLICK
slickeast
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby blackrabbit » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Man I wish I had the funds in my paypal account. I need to sell something, that would really make the bathroom a lot nicer!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby everything » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:30 pm

That's pretty funny that your wife went ballistic about it.
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby penny pretty » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:31 pm

QE3 is HERE! that seat would be a nice prize for my upcoming contest...aw crap, its still in progress, so I wont give away details..
"Is that a roll of pennies in your pocket?" "Why yes miss, it is... why do you ask?"
penny pretty
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals