roll hunting question

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

roll hunting question

Postby jacks2start » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:45 am

I have been reading the threads for roll hunting Half's at your bank. I wanted to know how many of you guys live in North Carolina. Please list your state an/or town. Just trying to get a idea of where the roll hunters are.

North Carolina
jacks2start
Penny Sorter Member

Re: roll hunting question

Postby BlackOut » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:31 am

For every one that posts on these boards, there are probably another 50 that don't. I know of one in NC who has been doing some serious volume and was hitting big earlier this year, but I have watched his finds falling off lately. you might be able to find some still, but you missed the big party I believe. All you can do is try and see what happens. You might find a silver vein or you might just waste time and fuel. For the hunter I am speaking of, I will not name him as a lot of hunters do not like talking about the area they work, especially with competition, but ge may see this thread and chime in. I am no where close to NC and have tons of other CRHers in my area already so it doesn't bother me. Good luck if you go for it.
BlackOut
Penny Collector Member

Postby Verbane » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:52 am

jacks2start wrote:I have been reading the threads for roll hunting Half's at your bank. I wanted to know how many of you guys live in North Carolina. Please list your state an/or town. Just trying to get a idea of where the roll hunters are.

North Carolina

That like asking KFC for the secret recipe :roll:
Winner of the "2014 Thogey Award for Long Term Coin Hoarding in the Face of Spousal Skepticism". Awarded by AGgressive Metal, 8-6-2014.
Verbane
Post Hoarder

Postby OtusLotus » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:12 pm

NEVER let anyone tell you that the party is over!!!
Do it because of the thrill!
Do it because of the hunt!
Do IT and GOOD LUCK!!!
OtusLotus
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby jacks2start » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:36 pm

I was just asking what state people where in to get a idea. I'm rolling hunting in my area no matter who else is. I just though it would be cool to see how many we had in each state
jacks2start
Penny Sorter Member

Postby BlackOut » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:31 pm

OtusLotus wrote:NEVER let anyone tell you that the party is over!!!
Do it because of the thrill!
Do it because of the hunt!
Do IT and GOOD LUCK!!!

Never said the party is over. Thrill of the hunt is what keeps me going, agony of the dumps is what makes me consider retiring.
BlackOut
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals