Rodebaugh 100 geez

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Rodebaugh 100 geez

Postby SilverDragon72 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Engineer wrote:
SilverDragon72 wrote:These are only ONE troy ounce, right?

100g / 31.1g = 3.2 oz

Ah ok. That makes sense! But even some of the 1 ounce ones are high up...I was looking at the Classics section. The Fatboys and Miner series. These are the ones I was referring to.
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Engineer » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:22 pm

SilverDragon72 wrote:Ah ok. That makes sense! But even some of the 1 ounce ones are high up...I was looking at the Classics section. The Fatboys and Miner series. These are the ones I was referring to.

The Miners sold out in two minutes at something like $42/each, and now most of them are sitting in stacks where they won't see the light of day for another ten years. If you want one, you'll have to pay more than bullion pricing for it...and finding a fatboy is next to impossible.

Doc has done a great job of making money for the people who bought his "overpriced" bars, and I'm glad to be one of them.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:36 pm

I traded one of the 1 oz-ers for a 1/10 oz AGE. That's some value...
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby highroller4321 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Rodebaugh wrote:I will have some more of these ready to go live on the site monday at 8pm. Added a banner to the homepage. not sure how many...more then 10 less than 100 :lol:

Good luck.....see you then.

Your website allows me to add over 10,000 of them to my cart. :shock: Might want to fix that.
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby natsb88 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:25 pm

highroller4321 wrote:
Rodebaugh wrote:I will have some more of these ready to go live on the site monday at 8pm. Added a banner to the homepage. not sure how many...more then 10 less than 100 :lol:

Good luck.....see you then.

Your website allows me to add over 10,000 of them to my cart. :shock: Might want to fix that.

It won't let you check out though ;)
natsb88
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby SilverDragon72 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Engineer wrote:
SilverDragon72 wrote:Ah ok. That makes sense! But even some of the 1 ounce ones are high up...I was looking at the Classics section. The Fatboys and Miner series. These are the ones I was referring to.

The Miners sold out in two minutes at something like $42/each, and now most of them are sitting in stacks where they won't see the light of day for another ten years. If you want one, you'll have to pay more than bullion pricing for it...and finding a fatboy is next to impossible.

Doc has done a great job of making money for the people who bought his "overpriced" bars, and I'm glad to be one of them.

I'm not necessarily saying they are overpriced. I was just curious about the extra premiums on them. Maybe I will buy one just to have it.
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:35 am

shinnosuke wrote:
Rodebaugh wrote:Zack the car(s) are mine form when I was a boy. I purchased the army men at the dollar store just for the photos.

Doc, you definitely need to stretch Barbie out on some o' your silver and take a picture or two. That'll get the boys here excited about buying 'em.

Remember this?
Barbie.jpg

Hahahhahahahaha :lol:

Now thats great! Love these pictures.

And SilverDragon72, you'll be floored by the quality. Thats a promise ;)

and resale value 8-) ...... http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=rodebaugh+silver&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Rastatodd » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:15 am

1/43rd Camaro and 1/10th Kilos

Just open this thread to see what Rodebaugh had going on. I am floored by the look of the 100 "grammer". Than I saw the picture of the cast car. That gentlemen is a 1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. That was my high school car back in 1980. Boy, I miss that car. Lot of time spent partying out of the trunk of that car. Schlitz "Blue Bull" Malt Liquor and me with a lot of female companionship in tow. Sorry for re mincing. Rodebaugh just love your latest edition. :thumbup:
Rastatodd
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:15 am

68Camaro wrote:I traded one of the 1 oz-ers for a 1/10 oz AGE. That's some value...

:o How did you do that, may I ask? Does the silver have magical properties?
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:16 am

Rodebaugh wrote:
shinnosuke wrote:
Rodebaugh wrote:Zack the car(s) are mine form when I was a boy. I purchased the army men at the dollar store just for the photos.

Doc, you definitely need to stretch Barbie out on some o' your silver and take a picture or two. That'll get the boys here excited about buying 'em.

Remember this?
Barbie.jpg

Hahahhahahahaha :lol:

Now thats great! Love these pictures.

And SilverDragon72, you'll be floored by the quality. Thats a promise ;)

and resale value 8-) ...... http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=rodebaugh+silver&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

Wow Rodebaugh....you offer quite the temptation, don't you? :thumbup:
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 pm

3 bars/min...selling
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby db23 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Got my 2 :wave:
db23
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby blackrabbit » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:25 pm

I did make a bunch of money on the early series so I felt I needed to get one for the stash. This goes with the rare high end stuff. Should be a good investment as well.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby TJMatt » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:37 pm

I ended up getting two of these as well. Am i the only one who is having trouble paying for these with paypal??? I've tried 3 different times and i come up with this:
"Return to merchant and try a different payment method" ??? I typically have no issues with sending checks and/or money orders, but I'm currently in Afghanistan for the next 6 months so this makes things a bit more difficult. Anyone have any recommendations?
TJMatt
Penny Sorter Member

Postby db23 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:09 pm

TJMatt wrote:I ended up getting two of these as well. Am i the only one who is having trouble paying for these with paypal??? I've tried 3 different times and i come up with this:
"Return to merchant and try a different payment method" ??? I typically have no issues with sending checks and/or money orders, but I'm currently in Afghanistan for the next 6 months so this makes things a bit more difficult. Anyone have any recommendations?

Are you trying to do an instant transfer or use CC? maybe try the opposite one?
db23
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby TJMatt » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Hey DB,

I've actually tried both and got the same message. Probably my internet connection over here. I think dial up would be quicker...lol. I'll most likely have a family member withdraw some money out of an account i have set up and have them send Doc a money order. Thanks for the recommendations though.

Matthew
TJMatt
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:25 pm

TJMatt wrote:Hey DB,

I've actually tried both and got the same message. Probably my internet connection over here. I think dial up would be quicker...lol. I'll most likely have a family member withdraw some money out of an account i have set up and have them send Doc a money order. Thanks for the recommendations though.

Matthew

Problem solved .....PM sent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby TJMatt » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Thanks again Rodebaugh! All is good and well. Can't wait to get home in a few months and lay my hands on these awesome looking bars!!!
TJMatt
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Diggin4copper » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:43 pm

so... if I ordered a 100 gram bar, and I was order# 100, does that mean I get bar # 100? :D
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:09 pm

TJMatt wrote:I ended up getting two of these as well. Am i the only one who is having trouble paying for these with paypal??? I've tried 3 different times and i come up with this:

Hey! Be careful in Aghanistan! While you're at it...see if you can dig up some silver in the desert ;)
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby lewbo » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Ordered mine i have at least one of each in the series.
Selling US pennies 1.9 face shipped. Never mind I am keeping everything!
lewbo
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Diggin4copper » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:54 pm

:( My package is going the wrong way.... Left WV, and went south to Jacksonville Fla.... hope it turns north, its supposed to be in Ma tomorrow........
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Diggin4copper wrote::( My package is going the wrong way.... Left WV, and went south to Jacksonville Fla.... hope it turns north, its supposed to be in Ma tomorrow........

Keep me posted.
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby blackrabbit » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Got mine today, it looks sweet! Finally I own some Rodebaugh silver again.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby Diggin4copper » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Wow! Mine came today.. It took quite the scenic route... in my hands now, and it looks marvelous!
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

PreviousNext

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals