JP Morgan openly admits guilt

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

JP Morgan openly admits guilt

Postby Jonflyfish » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: JP Morgan openly admits guilt

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:16 am

not so quick. these guys might be greedy and craven, but dumb bumblers they aint.

when you set a long term bull position, you NEVER start by buying...you start by shorting. i know what i'm talking about.

you first pound the market hard to see how far it'll bend, they been doing that for years, and earning big. more than enough to cover any losses pulling in shorts. buy back shorts is a cheap way to provide support, for an EVENTUAL massive bull campaign.

doubt me? check out copper and LME nickel, who you think is buying that? getting ready to squeeze that?

JP Morgan Chase will be the last bank standing.

the victory is now they're gonna squeeze it to the upside and make those paper dollars worthless so they can buy assets for a nickel on the dollar, and the guys on this forum who hold PM's will not go homeless or hungry.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals