Samsung's PM Play

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Samsung's PM Play

Postby shinnosuke » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:55 am

The link is to an article on Kitco, which doesn't always enjoy a lot of high regard here on realcent. Nonetheless, the info is useful.

http://www.kitco.com/ind/Lewis/20121004.html

And since this is a bullion metals forum, I won't mention that I like Korean food or that I love Mom, apple pie, liberty, and God.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Samsung's PM Play

Postby madman326 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:07 am

thanks for that article, i enjoyed reading it. i like pizza and dogs. i hate cats! i also love silver.
madman326
Penny Collector Member

Postby mongo » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:08 pm

As far as im concerned you can talk about God and or Jesus anytime you want to. Mom, liberty or apple pie would be alright too.

Enjoying being SAVED since 1997

Sort on and Keep Stacking
Mongo
mongo
Penny Sorter Member

Postby 68Camaro » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Interesting, thanks!

(Typed on a Samsung, Droid-driven, phone which is more powerful than the entire computing center at my early 1980s grad school.)
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Engineer » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:38 pm

shinnosuke wrote:And since this is a bullion metals forum, I won't mention that I like Korean food or that I love Mom, apple pie, liberty, and God.

People spamming their particular brand of religion or anti-religion gets a bit annoying at times, especially when the opposing sides decide to make a big deal out of their freedom to voice their opinions in the metals forum rather than the general discussion forum.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby SilverDragon72 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Engineer wrote:
shinnosuke wrote:And since this is a bullion metals forum, I won't mention that I like Korean food or that I love Mom, apple pie, liberty, and God.

People spamming their particular brand of religion or anti-religion gets a bit annoying at times, especially when the opposing sides decide to make a big deal out of their freedom to voice their opinions in the metals forum rather than the general discussion forum.

This is true...believe what you want to believe, but don't try and convince me that your views are better than mine.

Did I mention that I simply adore silver?
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Kurr » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:26 pm

I think it's smart for a company that uses silver in it's products to invest in mining, if not outright own a mine somewhere. It only makes sense to me. If I make a product from milk, I want to own a few cows rather than be at the whim of the market.

I also love to talk religion and what God has done for me, and led me to do (like my micro bullion production to restore honest money to the poor people's hands, and make sure my children always have a job with honest work and won't have to beg) and enjoy hearing other people share. It's in my signature links even for YEARS now, I think.

If this were the General Discussion Forum, I could go into my weakness for Beef and Broccoli (/me drools) :)
KJV Bible w/ Strong's Concordance: http://www.blueletterbible.org/
The Two Republics: http://www.whitehorsemedia.com/docs/THE ... UBLICS.pdf
Good reading: Frederic Bastiat "The Law" http://bastiat.org/en/the_law.html

A number of people are educated beyond, sometimes way beyond, their intelligence. - Tenbears
Kurr
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:10 pm

This is a great article! Thanks for posting this.

Has anyone heard about a silver vein discovery in China? Actually, it is suppose to be a "reef" of silver ore that runs for miles. It is suppose to run underneath a section of the Great Wall of China. I am not trying to derail the thread. IF the stock rumor I heard is true, then China got into the silver mining market a few years ago to support it's industry, contrary to what the article said about no one getting into silver in that way.

As for massive mega-buck industrial tech giants buying into mining operations... Come on, come on!!! Pop that silver short bankers bubble!!!

Oh, and to stick with the thread... I will not mention my daughter-in-law makes the most incredible pies, & cakes!! My wife just won 2nd place at the Okla. State Fair for her canned hot peppers, the apples are in, and I will be starting 10 gallons of hard apple cider this winter! Hallelujah!
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals