Bought an authentic ASE for $18 shipped!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Bought an authentic ASE for $18 shipped!

Postby mrrosado » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Ok here's how I did it. My phone broke so I needed a new one. I bought one on ebay and I got ebay bucks. I bought a few other things and got ebay bucks. I used my ebay bucks towards the purchase of my ASE. I only had to pay about $18 for the ASE after the ebay bucks were deducted from the total sell price. Next time I need to purchase something expensive I will look at ebay to see if they have a good deal. If they do I can probably get another nice discount on an ASE. I'm probably going to do my Christmas shopping on ebay as well. I hope this helps those of you who like ASE's.
I like collecting Gold and Silver. I prefer the Silver stuff. God Bless You.

My website: http://www.fatherrosado.com
follow me on Twitter:https://twitter.com/FatherRosadoNY
mrrosado
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Bought an authentic ASE for $18 shipped!

Postby scyther » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:26 am

One time I got a Subway sandwich for only $2. I had $6 left on my gift card, and after using that, it was only $2. The drink was free!
267,500 pennies and 186,000 nickels searched. Hand sorter.
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby m21221 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:58 am

I've got one for you. I purchased what I thought was a PCGS MS70 silver dollar only to be informed the seller has made a mistake in the listing. It was really a 69! The seller refused to take my payment and mailed the coin for free. Wow, talk about a stand up guy.
m21221
Penny Sorter Member

Postby scyther » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:18 pm

m21221 wrote:I've got one for you. I purchased what I thought was a PCGS MS70 silver dollar only to be informed the seller has made a mistake in the listing. It was really a 69! The seller refused to take my payment and mailed the coin for free. Wow, talk about a stand up guy.

:o Indeed.
267,500 pennies and 186,000 nickels searched. Hand sorter.
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby shinnosuke » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 pm

I’ve got one for you. I know this person who led a great life and always helped others. He made it a point to show people how to have enduring joy. I really look up to him. He treats me with kindness and the greatest love. In spite of my personal weaknesses and bad decisions, he has made it possible for me to ultimately go to this really cool place where there is no more sorrow or deception or abuse, far different than the present political and social conditions in which I currently live. I can earn a few points by trying to follow my friend’s example, but no matter how many points I accumulate it will never be enough to go where he is. This man has an account that is limitless and he promised to pay whatever amount I require to be with him. Cool thing is, he’ll do the same thing for anybody. We all get the same benefits. This Christmas I'm going to help people less fortunate than me to share some of the peace that my friend has so freely given me.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby SilverChaser111 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:06 am

shinnosuke wrote:I’ve got one for you. I know this person who led a great life and always helped others. He made it a point to show people how to have enduring joy. I really look up to him. He treats me with kindness and the greatest love. In spite of my personal weaknesses and bad decisions, he has made it possible for me to ultimately go to this really cool place where there is no more sorrow or deception or abuse, far different than the present political and social conditions in which I currently live. I can earn a few points by trying to follow my friend’s example, but no matter how many points I accumulate it will never be enough to go where he is. This man has an account that is limitless and he promised to pay whatever amount I require to be with him. Cool thing is, he’ll do the same thing for anybody. We all get the same benefits. This Christmas I'm going to help people less fortunate than me to share some of the peace that my friend has so freely given me.

Ummmm......... yeah :?

Last time I checked, I'm not in church. I'm in a silver/gold bullion forum talking about metals. Let's leave religion out of it ;)
SilverChaser111
Penny Sorter Member

Postby barrytrot » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:53 pm

SilverChaser111 wrote:
shinnosuke wrote:I’ve got one for you. I know this person who led a great life and always helped others. He made it a point to show people how to have enduring joy. I really look up to him. He treats me with kindness and the greatest love. In spite of my personal weaknesses and bad decisions, he has made it possible for me to ultimately go to this really cool place where there is no more sorrow or deception or abuse, far different than the present political and social conditions in which I currently live. I can earn a few points by trying to follow my friend’s example, but no matter how many points I accumulate it will never be enough to go where he is. This man has an account that is limitless and he promised to pay whatever amount I require to be with him. Cool thing is, he’ll do the same thing for anybody. We all get the same benefits. This Christmas I'm going to help people less fortunate than me to share some of the peace that my friend has so freely given me.

Ummmm......... yeah :?

Last time I checked, I'm not in church. I'm in a silver/gold bullion forum talking about metals. Let's leave religion out of it ;)

You must not have checked recently :) This forum has a LOT of religious undertone. And it should as many topics bridge far beyond silver and gold to "life" and in all life "religion" is important. It's either something met with disdain in the case of the atheist or something met with hope in the case of the theist.
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Numis Pam » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:45 am

+1 Love this! Thanks for sharing!! :angel:
Too Busy Sorting and Hoarding to Post Very Often! :-)
Numis Pam
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby mrrosado » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Nice!
I like collecting Gold and Silver. I prefer the Silver stuff. God Bless You.

My website: http://www.fatherrosado.com
follow me on Twitter:https://twitter.com/FatherRosadoNY
mrrosado
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby csb3tennessee » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Very nice- thanks!
csb3tennessee
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals