Looking for Bars in Toronto Ontario

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Looking for Bars in Toronto Ontario

Postby TXBullion » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:34 pm

I fell victim to a bit of some check fraud and i am led to believe it was a scam that involved several others that got ripped off. Anyways, They were in Toronto Ontario around the time of 10/9/2012.

The number on the 10 oz is a lot number so multiple bars can have it. but the engelhards should be unique serial numbers. If you come across these bars, please let me know.

I am trying to trace back these bars anyway to the person who bought them. It is estimated this scam may have defrauded around 80 grand worth of merchandise. Its a long shot but i know we have a lot of people who dabble in these things as well as canadian members so Im not discounting it.

Thanks
Bar pictures will resize shortly so you can see the serial numbers

TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Looking for Bars in Toronto Ontario

Postby rtwsuomi » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:23 am

Hi there friend,

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the scam. That's terrible.

You may want to post this over at the /r/silverbugs forum on reddit.com (reddit.com/r/silverbugs) as they have a number of members who are located in the Toronto area.

Best of luck!
rtwsuomi

Postby Treetop » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:51 am

Good luck dealing with this.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby theshoenlebens » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:57 am

Not good, I couldn't handle a hit of one ounce right now so I hope you see progress in this.
theshoenlebens
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby TXBullion » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:17 am

rtwsuomi wrote:Hi there friend,

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the scam. That's terrible.

You may want to post this over at the /r/silverbugs forum on reddit.com (reddit.com/r/silverbugs) as they have a number of members who are located in the Toronto area.

Best of luck!

Thanks for the tip, I will check it out
TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals