Current Silvertowne offer spot + $1.99 with free shipping

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Current Silvertowne offer spot + $1.99 with free shipping

Postby 68Camaro » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:04 pm

Offer good only until 9am tomorrow morning on standard 1 oz bars.

I'll add the link

http://www.silvertowne.com/p-11650-silv ... r-bar.aspx
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Current Silvertowne offer spot + $1.99 with free shippin

Postby silver » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:30 am

I have always used SilverTowne to buy my bars. I buy their 10 oz bars. What I like about them is they don't charge for shipping plus they don't charge for using a credit card as many do. Their premiums are low IMO.
ED
silver
Penny Collector Member

Postby Country » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:45 am

Bought some! :mrgreen:
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby JerrySpringer » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Ordered a few bars at the $34 price the other day. Testing them out and will see how they do with shipping. The price includes shipping and no CC surcharge, so if they keep the premiums in check, they may become my preferred vendor.
JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby silver » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:08 pm

I have bought a lot of my silver from them and have always been satisfied with their premiums. :clap:
EDIT: Also their shipping is fast.
silver
Penny Collector Member

Postby Country » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Watch the SILVERTOWNE pricing for the standard 1 oz bars. They are selling in $1 increments. If you can time it just right, you can get a 50c discount. Be nimble because the price could go up $1 while you're doing checkout! :shock:

SILVERTOWNE is now back to regular pricing. If you watch the prices, every now and then, they will play. :shh:
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals