V-Bottom Today?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

V-Bottom Today?

Postby Country » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Did you see the classic V-bottom today? It appears that the big money spooked all markets into selling cheap.

Bought some SILVER down low. :mrgreen: How about you?

CLICK THUMBNAIL ABOVE TO GET LARGER CHART.
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Re: V-Bottom Today?

Postby db23 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:46 pm

You sure that's the bottom?
db23
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Country » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:21 pm

db23 wrote:You sure that's the bottom?

One never knows for sure. But, it is a classic chart pattern. All markets sold off this morning, without respect to the fundamentals. PMs recovered, stocks did not. More QE, less earnings going forward perhaps? Bernake's not going away any time soon...
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby reddirtcoins » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:49 pm

691 was the best I could do for a roll of 08 ASE.
"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."- Leo Tolstoy
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby db23 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:27 pm

Country wrote:
db23 wrote:You sure that's the bottom?

One never knows for sure. But, it is a classic chart pattern. All markets sold off this morning, without respect to the fundamentals. PMs recovered, stocks did not. More QE, less earnings going forward perhaps? Bernake's not going away any time soon...

You and JFF are my market indicators, so I need to know whether to buy or sell. :lol:
db23
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby knibloe » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:24 pm

If stocks stay low, there will be a sell off of lots of things as traders try to cover their margins.

I wouldn't mind a dip. I have my eye on 10K worth of estate silver. I made them an offer when silver was $34.50. They didn't so much pass on it, they just haven't done anything.

A year form now, I anticipate that my neighbor will be ready to settle his fathers estate. That is when I want silver to go up. There are 75 acres of crop land that I would like to purchase. The higher silver goes, the more I will be able to afford.
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals