End of the world

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

End of the world

Postby marine70 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:41 am

Since the end of the world is occuring on the 21st if anyone has any Gold or silver they want to donate to me on the 20th. They can send me a private message just trying to help mankind. I want to wish everyone on the site a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Please keep the falilies of that terrible tragedy in your prayers.
marine70
Penny Collector Member

Re: End of the world

Postby Sheba » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Ditto on those dear families who lost loved ones in that awful tragedy. For those who pray, this is a vitally important time to pray for them all ... and maybe for our whole country, too!

What an awful sorrow...God bless and help each of those directly affected.
Sheba

Now let's see ... where is that blasted cat! I'm hungry. woof, whine, drool, sniff ... 'here kitty, kitty, kitty, nice kitty. Where are you little kitty?
Sheba
Penny Collector Member

Re: End of the world

Postby JerrySpringer » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:27 am

marine70 wrote:Since the end of the world is occuring on the 21st if anyone has any Gold or silver they want to donate to me on the 20th. They can send me a private message just trying to help mankind. I want to wish everyone on the site a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Please keep the falilies of that terrible tragedy in your prayers.

Thanks for the post. I actually got a chortle out of it and I needed that for this dreary weekend. I am getting co-workers together next week to go out and eat at one of the trendy sit down burger joints that opened up here recently. Figure we can eat a few thousand calories and not have any regrets finally. And if the world does not end, we can go back the following week and graze more.
JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals