Grandson

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Grandson

Postby CU Baker » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:46 am

Ashton is now two and half months old. The kids stop by to see if we will watch him for the night, as i'am sorting out a new box of pennys. Great we would be glad too, but it will cost you four rolls of penneys from now on for him to stay. What they replied. :o Starting out his hoard i said. :) The first four rolls were delivered promtly, two rolls of uncirculated 2010 D shields. 40 cu and the rest ready to go back to the bank. The kid will be swimming in copper by the time he's ten. :lol:
Marriage is grand, divorce is a hundred grand!
CU Baker
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Grandson

Postby MO-SILVER! » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Awesome! He'll be set! My grandfather used to buy all the silver dollars out of his register at White Castle when he worked there in the 50s, had tons of them to give to my cousins and I.
Formerly spartan_b88 on old forum.

"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?" Matthew 16:26
MO-SILVER!
Penny Pincher Member

Re: Grandson

Postby Elcid69 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Starting to work with my 4 & 7 year old grandsons as my grandfather did with me in 1952 when I was 5
I want to buy " War Nickel's & Steel Pennies"
Elcid69
Penny Collector Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing