I have great news for anyone who wants lower silver prices

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

I have great news for anyone who wants lower silver prices

Postby JerrySpringer » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:44 am

For the new year, I want to diversify into copper more, re-allocating away from some silver. So, you know what that means. I expect silver prices to get depressed in 2013 as a result. LOL.
JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: I have great news for anyone who wants lower silver pric

Postby slvrbck » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:14 pm

If i recently diversified out of silver I would expect a significant rise
Soooo... Is it just me or is a chart of US debt looking dangerously parabolic?
slvrbck
Penny Collector Member

Postby thedrifter » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:41 pm

slvrbck wrote:If i recently diversified out of silver I would expect a significant rise

But he has not yet done so. He is just looking to sell some silver and use the proceedes to diversify into copper.
thedrifter
Penny Collector Member

Postby NDFarmer » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:50 pm

You guys that are looking for copper I am looking for silver and looking to move some of my copper. Let's do a trade. PM me and let's see what we can work out. :thumbup:
Copper - the "poorman's" precious metal !!
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby everything » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Don't sell your silver, buy a used ryedale, filtering out copper pennies is the best deal you can find on copper anywhere, then resell the ryedale when you've got enough. I've got about $1000 in copper pennies and that's about 1/3 ton. Meanwhile, I find copper wire everywhere, people throw it away on the street, friend of mine just gave me a whole box of it, with a little work you can get your copper for free. I sell it and buy silver.

Silver prices will not get depressed in 2013. I would like to become a lead stacker, I hear it has tremendous potential.
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby barrytrot » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:04 am

Right, always ADD TO your investments/hedges/etc. Don't sell, just spend more of those worthless green-things or computer blips I should say.
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby JerrySpringer » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Well, I told ya all silver would go down. Wowser. Well, the bi-modal dichotomy of things is that if prices creep down, I'll just buy along the way some more Silvertowne 1 troy ounce specials. Selling will not be in the cards.
JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals