Goldman targets 1825 gold in 90 days

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Goldman targets 1825 gold in 90 days

Postby fb101 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:40 pm

:D

Then a sell off for the remainder of the year as the economy rebounds. :o :thumbdown:

????
I guess the rebound comes from the 2% less all workers will have to spend this year? :lol:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-2 ... ation.html

Oh, yeah. and the word from London is the Gold bull is over, all is well. :lol: :lol: :lol:
fb101
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Goldman targets 1825 gold in 90 days

Postby shinnosuke » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Does Larry Edelson have any credibility around here? He thinks precious metals are due a serious downturn. From his recent article:

Gold Still Has
Room to Fall

There’s not much happening there — just a little bounce higher. You can see that we remain below an important channel resistance and below an important cyclical trend channel. We may move a little higher to just back above $1,700 to test that resistance. But look at all the air down below here!

I maintain my view that the next great buying opportunity coming in gold will be at much lower prices, most likely during the first quarter of this year.
Gold Chart.png
Gold Chart.png (127.38 KiB) Viewed 313 times

Same Story for Silver

Silver is really just sort of climbing along this lower support level. It’s trying to rally, but the rally is very meager. Once we break the support level down around $31.25, which I fully expect, there is a steep plunge coming. So my view has not changed one bit at all.
Silver by Edelson.png
Silver by Edelson.png (126.25 KiB) Viewed 313 times

See it all here:
http://www.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/market-video-update-15601?FIELD9=1
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:21 am

When Edelson speaks of an end to the bull it's time to buy...
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby Engineer » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:23 am

68Camaro wrote:When Edelson speaks of an end to the bull it's time to buy...

My thoughts exactly...but I'll extend it to all of GS's mouthpieces.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby fb101 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:58 am

that downtrend line on the silver chart...... Wouldn't you think you'd need at least two top points to create a trend line?
What exactly is that - A random fibonacci point you just draw a line to?
fb101

Postby IdahoCopper » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 am

Its all rigged and manipulated. Chart analysis is a waste of time.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby shinnosuke » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:44 am

IdahoCopper wrote:Its all rigged and manipulated. Chart analysis is a waste of time.

That's how I feel. And Edelson...that joker has been saying the same thing the last couple of years. I'm not sure that "even a broken clock is right twice a day" could apply to his prognostication. But then what do I know? I'm just a troglodyte who likes Atomic Number 47 and other barbarous relics.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals