Tulving has 90% in stock

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Tulving has 90% in stock

Postby barrytrot » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:56 am

christostock wrote:They have a buy price and a sell price.
Tulving will not simply return your money.
Instead they buy back what you have already paid for even though they are still in possession.
Spread is 90 cents between buy and sell = they make $450 if you buy 500 ounces and then change your mind 10 minutes later and want to sell it back to them.
This is common practice.
A locked in buy is a solid deal, MUST BE COMPLETED by both parties.
same for a locked in sell.

Doesn't the deal involve some expectation of time? I would be shocked if the deal was:

You pay NOW
We send whenever

I'm pretty sure Tulving should be in violation of something by just sitting indefinitely on the funds without fulfilling their end of the bargain.

Right? Or is time frame irrelevant?
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby m21221 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:02 am

I'll comment on lawyers...doesn't mean jack. Just because you get a judgement has absolutely no bearing on whether or not you actually get your money back. Bankruptcy, shell games with companies...and yes I have actual experience with this. It's much easier to be prudent up front.
m21221
Penny Sorter Member

Postby db23 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:03 am

barrytrot wrote:
Instead they buy back what you have already paid for even though they are still in possession.
Spread is 90 cents between buy and sell = they make $450 if you buy 500 ounces and then change your mind 10 minutes later and want to sell it back to them.
This is common practice.

Doesn't the deal involve some expectation of time? I would be shocked if the deal was:

You pay NOW
We send whenever

I'm pretty sure Tulving should be in violation of something by just sitting indefinitely on the funds without fulfilling their end of the bargain.

So you'd have expected Copper Member to hire a Lawyer for $1000 to recover the $400?

Again, you're no longer dealing with the same Tulving that you grew to know and trust.
db23
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby barrytrot » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:12 am

m21221 wrote:I'll comment on lawyers...doesn't mean jack. Just because you get a judgement has absolutely no bearing on whether or not you actually get your money back. Bankruptcy, shell games with companies...and yes I have actual experience with this. It's much easier to be prudent up front.

Please. Tulving is not going to bankrupt out $20k or even $100k.

I agree that lawyer-mode shouldn't be on top of your head when you do a deal, but it's a valid last option in this case and you WILL get your money.

Tulving defending the suit would cost them way more than it's worth, so they would just pay unless they are crazy as well as sloppy with their order time.
barrytrot

Postby barrytrot » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 am

db23 wrote:
barrytrot wrote:
This is common practice.

You pay NOW
We send whenever

So you'd have expected Copper Member to hire a Lawyer for $1000 to recover the $400?

Again, you're no longer dealing with the same Tulving that you grew to know and trust.

Wow where do you hire your lawyers at?

More like $200 to send a letter that you write and they just read one time. That's all you have to do. So a 50% savings.
barrytrot

Postby barrytrot » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:15 am

NOTE: I am still going to use Tulving, but I can see that they are terrible.

I don't fear any "delays" and I definitely don't fear outright theft.

But I can see that they definitely are sloppy to say the least.
barrytrot

Postby neilgin1 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:18 pm

barrytrot wrote: but if it were me and I had paid someone 100k on a product that should deliver in 3 days and it was day 5, I would have a lawyer speaking with them.

I paid for a coin once where the dealer "sat there" and he don't sit there for long once a lawyer is involved. I received my money back the next day. And it was far under 100k.

100k gives a person a LOT of leverage in the eyes of the law.

"lawyers"?

no. be more creative....make a call, if you know where to call. Look at this way, the guy does this, becoz all he's got to fear are?.....lawyers, meanwhile he can dick around, insult people, embarrass them, and not be dealt with properly. There's the "law", and there's getting dealt with properly, which means that his attitude needs adjustment...so, for a 100 grand you make a call....then when he's reasoned with, and sees the error of his ways, he's asked to pay back one hundred and TWENTY thousand dollars.....thats his 'school' fee, he wont refuse, see what i'm getting at?

you probably dont, and thats okay.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:37 pm

neilgin1 wrote:
barrytrot wrote: but if it were me and I had paid someone 100k on a product that should deliver in 3 days and it was day 5, I would have a lawyer speaking with them.

I paid for a coin once where the dealer "sat there" and he don't sit there for long once a lawyer is involved. I received my money back the next day. And it was far under 100k.

"lawyers"?

no. be more creative....make a call, if you know where to call. Look at this way, the guy does this, becoz all he's got to fear are?.....lawyers, meanwhile he can dick around, insult people, embarrass them, and not be dealt with properly. There's the "law", and there's getting dealt with properly, which means that his attitude needs adjustment...so, for a 100 grand you make a call....then when he's reasoned with, and sees the error of his ways, he's asked to pay back one hundred and TWENTY thousand dollars.....thats his 'school' fee, he wont refuse, see what i'm getting at?

but... but... doesn't he need his kneecaps? :shock: :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby barrytrot » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:40 pm

neilgin1 wrote:

"lawyers"?

I know what you are getting at, but I don't know who to call.
barrytrot

Postby Dano » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:44 pm

barrytrot wrote:
neilgin1 wrote:

"lawyers"?

I know what you are getting at, but I don't know who to call.

call me anytime,36,24,36, oh,I lead a life of crime,Dirty deeds,done dirt cheap.
"Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves."
Dano
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby neilgin1 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:05 pm

no no no........there's no crime in somebody just talking to him, reasoning with him, helping him in his confusion.....and once he's able to understand, he's THANKFUL and GRATEFUL he was helped in his time of need. thats all we do. We help.

men talk to men...rajunah, that means "to reason with"....women and children can be careless, men cannot.

thats all i'm saying.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby barrytrot » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:10 pm

I heartily agree. If you truly perform said services send me a PM. I don't have need to that now, but it will be a handy tool in case the need arises.

I'm serious.
barrytrot

Postby neilgin1 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:18 pm

barrytrot wrote:I heartily agree. If you truly perform said services send me a PM. I don't have need to that now, but it will be a handy tool in case the need arises.

I'm serious.

i'm retired...seriously.....and everybody i know..is also retired. the whole world changed after nine eleven.

thats why i do business via ebay, THEY are the middle, and i dont get into those situations.

i would like to help, but i AM retired, i'm very sorry i cant help in these matters. n
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:23 pm

neilgin1 wrote:
barrytrot wrote:I heartily agree. If you truly perform said services send me a PM. I don't have need to that now, but it will be a handy tool in case the need arises.

I'm serious.

i'm retired...seriously.....and everybody i know..is also retired. the whole world changed after nine eleven.

thats why i do business via ebay, THEY are the middle, and i dont get into those situations.

i would like to help, but i AM retired, i'm very sorry i cant help in these matters. n

unless we're talkin stealth mode :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:44 am

beauanderos wrote:
neilgin1 wrote:

I'm serious.

unless we're talkin stealth mode :lol:

i always like to help, especially when somebody has been done an injustice, insulted, their family insulted, or God forbid hurt. and these lawyers and judges wont honor justice, so you do what you can, to help some people realize they should do the right thing, it works out for everybody.

but as i told Barry, i AM retired....you gotta know when to say when. thats it.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals