Jackpot in halves

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Jackpot in halves

Postby marine70 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Today I took my girlfriend to the doctor, so while I was waiting for her I thought I would see if the bank across the street had any halves. They had six rolls in the vault. I got the halves, and while sitting in my van I thought I would check them out. Out of two rolls I found (20) 1964 and two 40% needless to say it made my day. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.
marine70
Penny Collector Member

Re: Jackpot in halves

Postby Country » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Congrats... :D

CWRs really can produce. :mrgreen:
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Thogey » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Bully!
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby misteroman » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:53 am

dang still out there I guess!
misteroman

Postby Corsair » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:05 am

Very nice! I remember when I found a full roll of '64s. That made my month. You'll be riding this high for quite some time, believe me!
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:44 am

Wow! Cool score! It's finds like yours that keep the rest of us searching through skunk after skunk!!
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby dakota1955 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:58 am

just awesome
dakota1955

Postby AGCoinHunter » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:09 am

Finding a solid roll only makes the addiction worse. For the sake of your gf, family, dogs, cats, hampsters, goldfish and anything else living, stop now!
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Cptindy » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Congratulations!

Happy New Year!
"It is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting"
"The average man doesn't want to be free. He wants to be safe."
H.L. Mencken
Cptindy
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby 999Ni » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:35 pm

yea u got lucky...... next!
Ron Paul 2012!

999Ni
Penny Pincher Member

Postby .02FYI » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:26 pm

now you can reinvest or sit on it if you have other capital. I'd keep it and keep going back.
.02FYI
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Robarons » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:41 pm

You know good news brings company- try quarters and dimes at that branch to press your luck.

nice find
Robarons
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals