found gold!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

found gold!

Postby mrrosado » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:13 am

So I while back I got a great deal here on a gold bracelet for $140. The seller event let me pay in two monthly installments of $70 each. I was happy to bring it to my mom. Before I left to see my mother I could not find the bracelet. I figured I put it in an envelope and accidentally threw it in the garbage. Well I was wrong. I was organizing my office and I found the bracelet! It turns out my sister came over to visit and she organized my office. She through the gold bracelet with some metal and phones I collected for our Youth Group. Now I'll send the gold bracelet to mom. I had told her that I bought her but I had lost it. She will be surprised to receive it in the mail.
I like collecting Gold and Silver. I prefer the Silver stuff. God Bless You.

My website: http://www.fatherrosado.com
follow me on Twitter:https://twitter.com/FatherRosadoNY
mrrosado
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: found gold!

Postby NHsorter » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:17 am

Post man is gonna steal it cause he is pissed about lost overtime with no more Saturday strolls. :)
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Postby OtusLotus » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:46 am

When my girlfriend comes over and re-organizes everything, I can never seem to find ANYTHING!

I have learned that the key is not where you would put it, but where would SHE put it! lol
OtusLotus
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby neilgin1 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:10 pm

FatherRosado wrote:So I while back I got a great deal here on a gold bracelet for $140. The seller event let me pay in two monthly installments of $70 each. I was happy to bring it to my mom. Before I left to see my mother I could not find the bracelet. I figured I put it in an envelope and accidentally threw it in the garbage. Well I was wrong. I was organizing my office and I found the bracelet! It turns out my sister came over to visit and she organized my office. She through the gold bracelet with some metal and phones I collected for our Youth Group. Now I'll send the gold bracelet to mom. I had told her that I bought her but I had lost it. She will be surprised to receive it in the mail.

you're a good son, like Scripture says, God loves a cheerful giver, and may you be blessed by that love, neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Sheba » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:44 pm

neilgin1 wrote:
FatherRosado wrote:So I while back I got a great deal here on a gold bracelet for $140. The seller event let me pay in two monthly installments of $70 each. I was happy to bring it to my mom. Before I left to see my mother I could not find the bracelet. I figured I put it in an envelope and accidentally threw it in the garbage. Well I was wrong. I was organizing my office and I found the bracelet! It turns out my sister came over to visit and she organized my office. She through the gold bracelet with some metal and phones I collected for our Youth Group. Now I'll send the gold bracelet to mom. I had told her that I bought her but I had lost it. She will be surprised to receive it in the mail.

you're a good son, like Scripture says, God loves a cheerful giver, and may you be blessed by that love, neil

^1+
Sheba

Now let's see ... where is that blasted cat! I'm hungry. woof, whine, drool, sniff ... 'here kitty, kitty, kitty, nice kitty. Where are you little kitty?
Sheba
Penny Collector Member

Postby Bham » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:34 am

Congrats Father! Better thank Saint Anthony! ;)
Bham
Penny Collector Member

Postby mrrosado » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:00 am

neilgin1 wrote:

thanks Neil Happy Easter.
I like collecting Gold and Silver. I prefer the Silver stuff. God Bless You.

My website: http://www.fatherrosado.com
follow me on Twitter:https://twitter.com/FatherRosadoNY
mrrosado
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Jaredmac11 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:34 pm

You inspired me to dig through my desk to find an old 14" gold chain I haven't been able to find. No such luck. I have, however, found unpaid bills.
Jaredmac11

Postby Chief » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:50 pm

I hope everyone had as happy Easter as I did. Faith and Family is greater than anything else. God bless all you like minded folks. :wave:

- Chief
Chief
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Numis Pam » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:59 am

Jaredmac11 wrote:You inspired me to dig through my desk to find an old 14" gold chain I haven't been able to find. No such luck. I have, however, found unpaid bills.

:clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Too Busy Sorting and Hoarding to Post Very Often! :-)
Numis Pam
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby fansubs_ca » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:00 am

One reason I don't like anyone else re-arranging my house, it may look chaotic to
anyone else but I know exactly where (almost*) everything is! ^_-

Leave someone unsupervised in here and I'll never find anything again...

*the only exceptions are the floppy disk of software I recieved when I first signed
up for dial up internet (It had Netscape 1.0 on it) and the remote to a VCR that I
hadn't used since before then. ^_-
fansubs_ca
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals