Love Tokens

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Love Tokens

Postby rollsroy9 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:53 pm

I have a couple of silver love tokens and I was wondering if these are something that are actively collected? I know that they are sold on Ebay for a premium over spot sometimes but I was wondering if anyone knew of a forum or a place like this where I could sell them without having to deal with feebay.
rollsroy9
Penny Pincher Member

Re: Love Tokens

Postby 93_Confirmed » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:12 pm

After you have 10 posts you'll be able to go into the Realcent Marketplace in can list them for sale.
"When you place an order at NWT, they write it down on a slip of paper and hand it to a guy with a pickaxe who rides off to the Pan American mine on a donkey". - natsb88
93_Confirmed
Penny Collector Member

Re: Love Tokens

Postby agmoose » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:24 pm

I've bought a couple because they were initials of family members. Still need KAT, JAT, CAT, MLC and RKT. I haven't combed thru eBay for them in a while though.
agmoose
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals