My Buddy hit a small Jackpot!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: My Buddy hit a small Jackpot!

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:36 am

neilgin1 wrote:But it all begs the question, what if i DID find this rumored $250,000 that a dead coke dealer had purportedly stashed? Think about it. Can you imagine the curse that would follow me? Haunt me? Not guilt, but worse...ill fortune, in spades. i know some of you might be rolling your eyes, but i'm really glad i didnt find that money, and that the three of lived thru that all, dwelling in a very bad place.

Nothing is free in life.

Niel, you are a Christian, right?

Every house I have ever owned/ lived in, I have done as Jesus did. I have walked into every room and dismissed any spirits in Jesus name. In the authority of Jesus name I have commanded they leave.

Then my family lived happily.

(Sorry to stray off the OP.)
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:38 am

Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay wrote:
neilgin1 wrote:But it all begs the question, what if i DID find this rumored $250,000 that a dead coke dealer had purportedly stashed? Think about it. Can you imagine the curse that would follow me? Haunt me? Not guilt, but worse...ill fortune, in spades. i know some of you might be rolling your eyes, but i'm really glad i didnt find that money, and that the three of lived thru that all, dwelling in a very bad place.

Nothing is free in life.

Niel, you are a Christian, right?

Every house I have ever owned/ lived in, I have done as Jesus did. I have walked into every room and dismissed any spirits in Jesus name. In the authority of Jesus name I have commanded they leave.

Then my family lived happily.

(Sorry to stray off the OP.)

i'll reiterate what the Sheikh said, "sorry to stray off the OP"......Sheikh, what i did say, was that three years after i moved out of this place, God was pleased to reveal His Son to me and IN me, by first bringing me to a crisis point, breaking me, and then when humbled, i apprehended that Jesus is Messiah, resurrected.

i did not have the "tools" nor knowledge to cleanse this house. i sure am glad you asked that question, as i am pleased to make that Confession in Christ, public....i am not ashamed of the Gospel, not ashamed to say i follow Jesus. neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby cjlive2000 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Amen! Neil :angel:
cjlive2000
Penny Pincher Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Quite the nice find! I wish that I could my hands on something like that. :thumbup:
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals