What if I ingest silver

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

What if I ingest silver

Postby JadeDragon » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:48 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/wHlD2E884lk?hl=en_US&version=3[/youtube]

This is just wild.
I can't figure out how to embed this video - anyone know?
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
JadeDragon
Realcent Moderator

Re: What if I ingest silver

Postby natsb88 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:12 pm

URL needs to look like this:

Code: Select all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHlD2E884lk

natsb88
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby 93_Confirmed » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Can't watch the vid right now but I'm pretty this is the guy who was making his own colladial silver AND ingesting significant amounts of it daily.
"When you place an order at NWT, they write it down on a slip of paper and hand it to a guy with a pickaxe who rides off to the Pan American mine on a donkey". - natsb88
93_Confirmed
Penny Collector Member

Postby neilgin1 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:27 pm

lemme stop laughing first....okay.....just right off the bat, my read would be that this is a man who knows how to pop a cork.

God love him, but that dear fella looks like he's no stranger to cheap brandy or fortified wine. i'm just saying.

(btw--i feel bad about laughing at the dear man, but if he was kin, i might be inclined to have a good long sit down with the fella, and ask, "what's up?")
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby SteelCityCopper » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:30 pm

There is a right way and a wrong way to make colloidal silver. If the particles are too big, this is the result. It has nothing to do with the amount you ingest unless you have a silver IV plugged in your arm. Doctors and pharma companies are against it cuz people using colloidal silver eat into their profits. Be careful of propaganda. Silver has antimicrobial properties like copper. Ever wonder why plates, goblets, forks, knives etc were made of silver? People would also drop silver dollars in their milk jugs which would allow it to keep longer without refrigeration. Cool stuff.
Jason
- JPM doesn't determine our prices, the market does -
Steel City Copper
http://www.steelcitycopper.com
SteelCityCopper
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:36 pm

PAPA SMURFF!
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:50 pm

SteelCityCopper wrote:There is a right way and a wrong way to make colloidal silver. If the particles are too big, this is the result. It has nothing to do with the amount you ingest unless you have a silver IV plugged in your arm. Doctors and pharma companies are against it cuz people using colloidal silver eat into their profits. Be careful of propaganda. Silver has antimicrobial properties like copper. Ever wonder why plates, goblets, forks, knives etc were made of silver? People would also drop silver dollars in their milk jugs which would allow it to keep longer without refrigeration. Cool stuff.

yeh, that is true.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby TwoPenniesEarned » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:21 am

This follow made his colloidal silver solution at home, and made two very big mistakes:

1) He used impure tap water to make it, and
2) He "accelerated" the process by adding salt

The tap water would have been bad enough. He'd have had extremely inconsistent results because the impurities in the tap water generate current and thus inconsistent results. Adding the salt was plain idiotic. Instead of making an ionic silver solution, which would normally result from running a charge through a silver anode and cathode in pure water, he added table salt (NA-CL)to speed things up, and in so doing, ended up creating AG-CL, or Silver-Chloride. Silver Chloride has none of the germ-fighting characteristics of colloidal or ionic silver. And because it has large particle size, it ends up getting stuck in your skin cells. The result is the condition known as Argyria.

Don't let the fool blue man deter you from colloidal and ionic silver solutions. They are great for home medical care.
TwoPenniesEarned
Penny Collector Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:10 pm

I would imagine the silver doesn't stay inside your body permanently, does it? I don't know alot about how it works.
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Goof » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:49 pm

So.... If I use salt I can turn myself blue as well???? Wouldn't this be a safe way to 'hide' my silver? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I want to be a smurf too! 8-)
Goof
Penny Pincher Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:31 pm

He reminds me of the character from X-Men....Beast! Or as Wolverine would call him..."furball"
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby OtusLotus » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:21 am

That is CRAZY!!!

Good thing he met that chick over the phone!

Nice guy though.. should have thought about the processes more before doing it though!
OtusLotus
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Copper Member » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:27 am

I certainly wouldn't ingest it. I understand the microbial properties etc., but I'm not eating ANY heavy metals. Lead, mercury or silver.
check me out on facebook Lake's Coin's and Militaria
Copper Member
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby SoFa » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:07 pm

He's probably going to end up with serious medical problems down the road.
SoFa
Penny Collector Member

Postby jasmatk » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:43 pm

SilverDragon72 wrote:I would imagine the silver doesn't stay inside your body permanently, does it? I don't know alot about how it works.

about 6:10 the doctor says the guy will be blue forever.
-If you face the light you will never see shadows
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Engineer » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:50 pm

SilverDragon72 wrote:I would imagine the silver doesn't stay inside your body permanently, does it? I don't know alot about how it works.

Once it gets into your cells, it's the same as a tattoo.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby SilverDragon72 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:08 pm

jasmatk wrote:

about 6:10 the doctor says the guy will be blue forever.

Yeah, I did see that. I'm a fan of silver, but not enough to actually ingest it like that. :sick:
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby TwoPenniesEarned » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:24 am

Colloidal and Ionic Silver have a lot of excellent antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. You should take them instead of over the counter pharmaceuticals when you get a cold or fever, in combination with other good homeopathic/naturopathic remedies such as garlic and oil of oregano etc.

Silver has all kinds of uses in medicine. Ingestion of colloidal silver is perfectly safe. What this guy ingested was NOT colloidal silver. It was silver-chloride.
TwoPenniesEarned
Penny Collector Member

Postby Treetop » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:01 pm

I have to wonder if it IS possible for this guy to get back to normal. Some european group I read from one time believed they could do it. I also personally know a guy who was some type of welder ready to loose his job because he had to much heavy metals built up in him over the years. He went to several doctors to see if they could help. the official answer was its impossible. My mom makes a very elaborate "detox" though, that targets the blood, skin and organ directly. She never expected it to help him. Not only did it help him, he went from taking new heavy metals tests bi weekly with the idea hed loose his job the instant he went over the allowed limit to having no issues at all. If I remember right he was getting 14 of 15 on some test and it went to 2 of 15 by the next test. The guy kept his job, still works there. Was able to get enough years in to retire because of it. My moms friend was the same as this guy Id think, heavy metals built up in his body. I bet he could fix this despite the official stance that he cannot.

As others pointed out, this fool wasnt drinking colloidal silver anyway. A controversial topic for sure.

Personally I think everything should learn how to make the stuff. If we ever have a real pandemic without a cure theres a good chance colloidal silver would be effective. worth a shot anyway.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals