What do you make of this story?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

What do you make of this story?

Postby JerrySpringer » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:28 pm

JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: What do you make of this story?

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:44 pm

There is more to it.
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Re: What do you make of this story?

Postby JerrySpringer » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:58 pm

OneBiteAtATime wrote:There is more to it.

I think the buyer must have been under surveillance. Means you have to be careful about who you deal with on CL. The OP might of been trollish or not including all the details, but it makes for interesting comment. Reminds me of the time a county police officer blocked me off in a county college parking lot because I had an out of state license plate. He was waiting in the parking lot for me to return. Don't remember if my tags had an expired date on them, but I ended up getting car impounded due to expired registration. He must of ran my plates. Point is, I still think about how in a minute I was minding my own business and not really doing anything horrible and the next minute I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Luckily I had insurance. Funny part was proof of insurance was a piece of paper that had my policy # on it. The LEO looked at it and accepted it w/o any problem there. The registration thing though was a big no-no. This was in NJ, btw, back in 1996.
JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals