Freedom Girl

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Freedom Girl

Postby czcivic » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:14 am

No support for canada.. ugh.. I keep finding that. The cheapest vendor list for shipping looks to be 20$. too bad.
czcivic

Postby xippi » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:26 am

czcivic wrote:No support for canada.. ugh.. I keep finding that. The cheapest vendor list for shipping looks to be 20$. too bad.

Thats Actual cost now, $20 for a SFRB from USA to Canada. :? :roll: :cry:

Xip
xippi
Penny Collector Member

Postby db23 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:41 am

czcivic wrote:No support for canada.. ugh.. I keep finding that. The cheapest vendor list for shipping looks to be 20$. too bad.

You can order from silvergoldbull.com - they are located in Canada.
db23
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby RichardPenny43 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:00 pm

I ordered my Slave Queens on 1/20/13....Still waiting.
Got this in an email today.
http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=b38 ... f4482fb924
Last edited by RichardPenny43 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RichardPenny43
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby 93_Confirmed » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:01 pm

Provident Metals has these rounds for $32.50 right now.
"When you place an order at NWT, they write it down on a slip of paper and hand it to a guy with a pickaxe who rides off to the Pan American mine on a donkey". - natsb88
93_Confirmed
Penny Collector Member

Postby CtrlAltBernanke » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:10 am

I did a bit of a gamble and ordered 50 Freedom Girl proofs yesterday. I really don't get into semi-numismatics or proofs but I'm thinking that they should sell for around $100 at the end of the year. I sold a debt & death along with a Trivium the other week for $163. Crazy. My Slave Queens just came in last week and I got an email today saying that they are processing the Freedom Girl BU's that I orders about two weeks ago.
CtrlAltBernanke
Penny Collector Member

Postby czcivic » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:06 am

db23 wrote:

You can order from silvergoldbull.com - they are located in Canada.

yah they have rediculous shipping also. $24 xprespost in canada. $20 for Fedex.

xippi wrote:

Thats Actual cost now, $20 for a SFRB from USA to Canada. :? :roll: :cry:

Xip

Not sure how others can ship for free then. I bought a brittania from an online store at the normal over spot... free shipping.
czcivic

Postby blackrabbit » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:31 am

Trying not to buy some slave queens right now. This price drop is making me real itchy. Buy them, no wait. Buy them! Wait. :?
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby SilverDragon72 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:08 pm

93_Confirmed wrote:Provident Metals has these rounds for $32.50 right now.

Oh? I may just have to look into getting me 1 or 2 of these. Provident is good! :thumbup:
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Diggin4copper » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:40 pm

provident is a pre-order..
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Hawkeye » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:00 pm

I bought a couple on the Provident pre-order last Friday out of curiosity. We'll see how it goes - I'll update when they ship and when I get them.
Metal > Paper
Hawkeye
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Diggin4copper wrote:provident is a pre-order..

Yes they are, but I believe it says they will begin shipping these on Feb. 23rd if I remember correctly.
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby agmoose » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:31 am

Ordered Slave Queens on Jan 7th.......still waiting. I've written and complained and the last email (this week) advised them they've lost any future business with me. The wait is ridiculous.
agmoose
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby xippi » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:20 am

agmoose wrote:Ordered Slave Queens on Jan 7th.......still waiting. I've written and complained and the last email (this week) advised them they've lost any future business with me. The wait is ridiculous.

I got you beat. I ordered on Jan 1st ck cleared on 8th, I ordered late in the day so the count was over 15k, not that it should matter, I'm still waiting. :thumbdown:

I called last friday, I told them I wanted to order some Proofs with the $5 off there running, but I wanted to get my first order from 45+ days ago before I would order any more. She said that my order would go out next week. well its Thursaday still no word. :evil: :roll: :(

Xip
xippi
Penny Collector Member

Postby xippi » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:28 am

xippi wrote:
agmoose wrote:Ordered Slave Queens on Jan 7th.......still waiting. I've written and complained and the last email (this week) advised them they've lost any future business with me. The wait is ridiculous.

I got you beat. I ordered on Jan 1st ck cleared on 8th, I ordered late in the day so the count was over 15k, not that it should matter, I'm still waiting. :thumbdown:
I called last friday, I told them I wanted to order some Proofs with the $5 off there running, but I wanted to get my first order from 45+ days ago before I would order any more. She said that my order would go out next week. well its Thursaday still no word. :evil: :roll: :(

Xip

Finally got some good news after almost 55 days. I have a tracking number :clap: /Golf :clap: I called them late Friday 4:00est, She was able to give me the tracking number, And sure enough got the email about 2 hours later.

She also said that they where almost caught up, and in the furture shipping times will be much shorter. :thumbup: :roll: We will see I'm on day 24 with my Freedom girl w/copper D+D order and Day 14 on the TSP Ant shield w/copper D+D. I hope the copper D+D go sky high. There is only one on ebay with a open bid price of $188.00 :o :lol: no takers yet. :? its also in Canada. :?

Provident Metals has carrying the AOCS aproved rounds for awhile now. They are now carrying the Freedom Girl, Andrew Jackson, Ant Shield, John Galt, and Lakota. For the same 2.99 over spot. You may want to consider ordering from Provident if you would like them sooner at least in the short term, Shipping should be about the same on smaller orders. I called and they are all in Stock.

Xip
xippi
Penny Collector Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:39 pm

xippi wrote:
xippi wrote:

Xip

Finally got some good news after almost 55 days. I have a tracking number :clap: /Golf :clap: I called them late Friday 4:00est, She was able to give me the tracking number, And sure enough got the email about 2 hours later.

She also said that they where almost caught up, and in the furture shipping times will be much shorter. :thumbup: :roll: We will see I'm on day 24 with my Freedom girl w/copper D+D order and Day 14 on the TSP Ant shield w/copper D+D. I hope the copper D+D go sky high. There is only one on ebay with a open bid price of $188.00 :o :lol: no takers yet. :? its also in Canada. :?

Provident Metals has carrying the AOCS aproved rounds for awhile now. They are now carrying the Freedom Girl, Andrew Jackson, Ant Shield, John Galt, and Lakota. For the same 2.99 over spot. You may want to consider ordering from Provident if you would like them sooner at least in the short term, Shipping should be about the same on smaller orders. I called and they are all in Stock.

Xip

Yes. I am tempted to order some of these from Provident for my next order! I've been happy with them so far. :thumbup:
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby xippi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:52 pm

xippi
Penny Collector Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Good videos to watch of their small size, but rather cool operation!

Still thinking about getting one or two.....
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Diggin4copper » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:52 am

I sent an order in on 1/30... It has been PROCCESSING ever since.. I wont buy anything else until that shipment arrives.. it said 10 to 14 days to ship...
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:09 pm

That's a LONG time just for processing.....
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby xippi » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Diggin4copper wrote:I sent an order in on 1/30... It has been PROCCESSING ever since.. I wont buy anything else until that shipment arrives.. it said 10 to 14 days to ship...

I ordered the FG on 1/30 also , late in the day , took 57 days for SQ , we are only on day 29 :shock: :roll:

They have told me on the phone that they are almost cought up and with the video today , I hope to see my FG by the end of next week. ;) :o :roll:

I also have the ant shield coming with another D+D copper rd.

Silverdoctor has been selling em on ebay selling for 70-80 each, with 30 listings pending.
wonder how many they got out of the deal? :thumbup: ;)

xip
xippi
Penny Collector Member

Postby TwoPenniesEarned » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:28 am

Freedom girl looks great! They take a long time to arrive but so far they haven't been knocked off by the Chinese. Great plus!
TwoPenniesEarned
Penny Collector Member

Postby db23 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:33 am

TwoPenniesEarned wrote:Freedom girl looks great! They take a long time to arrive but so far they haven't been knocked off by the Chinese. Great plus!

If the Chinese are smart about it, when they do start rolling out the knockoffs they'll do it in .999 silver and make them identical to the originals. Could be a long lucrative business for them.
db23
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby wjruth » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:11 pm

xippi wrote:
I also have the ant shield coming with another D+D copper rd.

xip

Are you sure about that? I didn't think they sold enough to release the copper round.
wjruth

Postby beauanderos » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:56 pm

db23 wrote:
TwoPenniesEarned wrote:Freedom girl looks great! They take a long time to arrive but so far they haven't been knocked off by the Chinese. Great plus!

If the Chinese are smart about it, when they do start rolling out the knockoffs they'll do it in .999 silver and make them identical to the originals. Could be a long lucrative business for them.

it would still be illegal... not as if they care, but if they're going to counterfeit it makes much more sense for them to use one dollar's worth of components rather than $28 ... besides, would you really buy Fleedom Gills?
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

PreviousNext

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals