Official America Revolution Bicentennial Medal .999

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Official America Revolution Bicentennial Medal .999

Postby daviscfad » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Anyone know anything about these rounds? I picked up a North Carolina round today.says its the medallic art co. Danbury ct. .999 fine silver
Spencer Davis

Learning, Turning, & Earning

inquiring minds want to know!

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Official America Revolution Bicentennial Medal .999

Postby NHsorter » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:56 pm

I am by no means an expert. But from what I have seen all of their stuff has a decent premium.

Here is one that I think is what you have and it did not sell at $59 bucks, but I bet you could get pretty close to that on eBay if you tried.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1976-NORTH-CAROLINA-MEDALLIC-ART-CO-FINE-SILVER-ART-ROUND-BICENTENN-SILVER-999-/200892722475?pt=Bullion_US&hash=item2ec623ad2b
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Official America Revolution Bicentennial Medal .999

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:17 pm

daviscfad wrote:Anyone know anything about these rounds? I picked up a North Carolina round today.says its the medallic art co. Danbury ct. .999 fine silver

I think SilverAddict had several of these a year or so ago - may shoot him a PM.
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals