North Korea... Breaking News!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

North Korea... Breaking News!

Postby beauanderos » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:41 am

Just saw this scroll on CNN, story just breaking:

AP:

North Korean officials admitted today that beloved leader Kim Jong Un, known to his countrymen as “Lil Kim,” has not been seen or spoken with since Russian Foreign Ambassador of Diplomacy, Ivor Ratchakoff, met and delivered a large package to him on Friday, March 29, 2013.

Speculation among staffers close to Kim’s inner circle of confidantes state that the box, seen from closed circuit cameras as it was unwrapped, was some kind of console meant to be attached to a monitor. It was described as being half the size of Kim’s high tech typewriter, with a port upon the top of the unit which appears to accept a data cartridge that activates the system.

High resolution imagery recovery by the NSA has determined that the maker of this unit was some obscure black ops division from the early 1980's code named Atari. North Korean officials confirm that this Missile Command upgrade from their present ballistic missile system is just what they have been waiting upon prior to unleashing a devastating “first strike” nuclear attack upon the hedonistic pit of vipers in Washington, D.C.

Attempts to contact Atari’s 800 number (1-800-Apr-Fols) were unsuccessful, although telephone traffic logs do reveal one non-stop telephone conversation, originating from Pyongyang, with the Cheats Hotline, which enables console operators with deficient capabilities to target opponents at an easier skill level than the United States. Latest reports from geosynchronous spy satellites reveal that the North Korean missiles, previously targeting Seoul, Tokyo, Honolulu and Seattle, have now been re-aimed at Nepal and Mongolia.
Last edited by beauanderos on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: North Korea... Breaking News!

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:50 am

beauanderos wrote:Just saw this scroll on CNN, story just breaking:

AP:

North Korean officials admitted today that beloved leader Kim Jong Un, known to his countrymen as “Lil Kim,” has not been seen or spoken with since Russian Foreign Ambassador of Diplomacy, Ivor Ratchakoff, met and delivered a large package to him on Friday, March 29, 2013.

Speculation among staffers close to Kim’s inner circle of confidantes state that the box, seen from closed circuit cameras as it was unwrapped, was some kind of console meant to be attached to a monitor. It was described as being half the size of Kim’s high tech typewriter, with a port upon the top of the unit which appears to accept a data cartridge that activates the system.

High resolution imagery recovery by the NSA has determined that the maker of this unit was some obscure black ops division from the early 1980's code named Atari. North Korean officials confirm that this Missile Command upgrade from their present ballistic missile system is just what they have been waiting upon prior to unleashing a devastating “first strike” nuclear attack upon the hedonistic pit of vipers in Washington, D.C.

Attempts to contact Atari’s 800 number (1-800-Apr-Fols) were unsuccessful, although telephone traffic logs do reveal one non-stop telephone conversation, originating from Pyongyang, with the Cheats Hotline, which enables console operators with deficient skills capabilities to target opponents at an easier level than the United States. Latest reports from geosynchronous spy satellites reveal that the North Korean missiles, previously targeting Seoul, South Korea, have now been re-aimed at Nepal and Mongolia.

yeh ha....ha...april fools too...aint you the laughmeister! why i oughta ......bwoo bwooo bwooo. ........ya sumsa...i saw that headline and my heart sunk, thinking...oh no.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby stlouiscoin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:48 pm

you sir, have me laughing my A$$ off!! :lol: :lol:
stlouiscoin
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby justoneguy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:54 pm

good one. :clap:
We can ignore reality but we can’t ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

The truth will set you free,
but first it's really going to piss you off.
justoneguy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:34 pm

When I first read the "package" part, I just knew it was going to be about a Ryedale! Nope. Still a funny April Fool's joke! :thumbup: :D
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby rexmerdinus » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:04 pm

Someone posted one on Facebook that said "North Korea threatens to attack South Korea, France surrenders just in case."
My beer and homebrewing blog: http://alemongery.blogspot.com
My wine and winemaking blog: http://connoisseurscorner.blogspot.com
rexmerdinus
Penny Collector Member

Postby beauanderos » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:41 pm

rexmerdinus wrote:Someone posted one on Facebook that said "North Korea threatens to attack South Korea, France surrenders just in case."

:clap: :thumbup: :lol: :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby BamaJoe » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:59 pm

That's a good one.
If you are waiting for the "correction" to buy you need to realize that the increasing prices ARE the correction.

$100 Silver soon coming to a location near you.
BamaJoe
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby scyther » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:43 pm

beauanderos wrote:
rexmerdinus wrote:Someone posted one on Facebook that said "North Korea threatens to attack South Korea, France surrenders just in case."

:clap: :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :clap: lol France.
267,500 pennies and 186,000 nickels searched. Hand sorter.
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals