JFF WHERE ARE YOU ?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

JFF WHERE ARE YOU ?

Postby Beau » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:09 pm

ALL I want to know is where is JFF,.... JON FLY FISH?

he has been gone for a while now so who pissed him off this time.

come on JFF give us some info?
buy sell or trash can all of the PM`s?

there are people here that really believe in you, and your charts info.
you know that I`am one and there are plenty more members too.

I guess if he don`t answer we will all be broke before long, or at least
on our own to guess.

you can see who started this thread so please don`t screw it up by
Hijacking it and have JFF leave again.

THANKS Beau

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: JFF WHERE ARE YOU ?

Postby johnbrickner » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Ditto.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:57 am

He is not here right now. Of course I could be 100% wrong.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby henrysmedford » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:15 am

Sent a PM.
henrysmedford
Super Post Hoarder

Postby tedandcam » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:36 am

JFF last visited this board on Feb 4, 2013. So, its been almost 2 months since he last looked at this site. He made a few posts that day and hasn't been back since. :?
tedandcam
Penny Collector Member

Postby CardsNCoins » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:26 am

Rodebaugh wrote:He is not here right now. Of course I could be 100% wrong.

I saw what you did there. :lol:
CardsNCoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Copper Member » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:29 am

Rodebaugh wrote:He is not here right now. Of course I could be 100% wrong.

I get it.
check me out on facebook Lake's Coin's and Militaria
Copper Member
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby beauanderos » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:14 pm

Looks like we need a bumper sticker.

"What would JFF do?"
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:49 pm

oh man....Jon's just like.....Shane...to us....this hurts bad, but its man's pain...deep. DONT GO SHANE!!!

Jon is Shane, and i'm Lil Joe....just a teeny tiny lil feller out on the range, we're all Lil Joes...come on, cry with me...whooooooooooo.

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Jonflyfish » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:47 am

Hello friends. Saw a PM so checked in here. Had no idea how many friends are here- thanks!
My apologies in advance for not being here. Was under the impression that many were not interested in price (obviously wrong!) and have been extremely busy (like everyone else) with many opportunities.
Could be 100% wrong of course but buying silver now at $26.865 and will scale in lower for a short term bounce.
If the structure develops, may hold for longer term as well.
Good luck and always DYOD (Do Your Own Diligence)
Cheers!
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Engineer » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:32 am

Jonflyfish wrote:My apologies in advance for not being here. Was under the impression that many were not interested in price (obviously wrong!)

I think I can speak for the group when I say we all appreciate your input, Jon.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby johnbrickner » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:24 am

Jonflyfish wrote:Was under the impression that many were not interested in price

Do not let the loud voices of the few leave the impression they speak for the silent many. We hold our tongues because we listen so intently.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby Jonflyfish » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:09 am

Thank you so much! I seriously had no idea that there were so many folks that interested in the price fluctuations. I just bought a load at $26.645.
When this slide eventually ends I wouldn't be surprised to see a run up in price of of 200-400%.
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby scyther » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:38 am

Jonflyfish wrote:Thank you so much! I seriously had no idea that there were so many folks that interested in the price fluctuations. I just bought a load at $26.645.
When this slide eventually ends I wouldn't be surprised to see a run up in price of of 200-400%.

:shock: That would be nice. Unless this is a joke I don't get...
267,500 pennies and 186,000 nickels searched. Hand sorter.
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:23 am

Jonflyfish wrote:Hello friends. Saw a PM so checked in here. Had no idea how many friends are here- thanks!
My apologies in advance for not being here. Was under the impression that many were not interested in price (obviously wrong!) and have been extremely busy (like everyone else) with many opportunities.
Could be 100% wrong of course but buying silver now at $26.865 and will scale in lower for a short term bounce.
If the structure develops, may hold for longer term as well.
Good luck and always DYOD (Do Your Own Diligence)
Cheers!

We like you Jon. I don't always agree with your thoughts, but I do enjoy reading them nonetheless. Good to see you. :)
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby AlexTG » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:45 am

It would appear silver hit the support level and then rebounded up slightly. I'm waiting to see if it holds above that level today or finally breaks out below 26.5 for market close.
AlexTG
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Beau » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:58 pm

THANKS for showing up JFF.
hang around and let us know what to look for.
I will buy now that you have.

THANKS Beau

my old feedback

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=446

Beau
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby rsk1963 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:36 pm

Engineer wrote:
Jonflyfish wrote:My apologies in advance for not being here. Was under the impression that many were not interested in price (obviously wrong!)

+1
those that sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither

the bee...gathers it's materials from the flowers of the garden and of the field, but transforms and digests it by a power of it's own.
rsk1963
Post Hoarder

Postby Dano » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Engineer wrote:

+1
"Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves."
Dano
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby fb101 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Well, give a body hope.
fb101
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Rosco » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:32 am

Hope it lasts until Monday going in 7:45 for procedure an can't make even a small buy
LCS is usually good about spot on .999 but my powder is just a small puff :D
Rarely Hand Sorts ....Hope that the Hoard goes to the Boys
Rosco
Post Hoarder

Postby shinnosuke » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:54 am

Jonflyfish wrote:Thank you so much! I seriously had no idea that there were so many folks that interested in the price fluctuations. I just bought a load at $26.645.

JFF, count me as another who is very price sensitive - although it seems I'm always in the market if the cash levels exceed certain minimums. We would like, therefore, to see more frequent input from you.

It also seems that you are purchasing at very good prices. Is there any possibility of running a realcent group buy through your company which would still allow you to maintain your anonymity?

Finally, let's all sit back a moment and consider what the world would be like after JFF's forecast of silver up 200-400% in the near term. Let's say, just for the sake of argument, that silver's fancy cousin, Au, will see a simultaneous increase of just 100-200%. I can imagine all sorts of scenarios under those conditions and none of them involve me patting myself on the back for having had the wisdom to invest in PMS. Won't there be a lot of suffering? And even if we cashed in our PMs, what sort of purchasing power would the paper money have. Of course, it would be better to have the ability to convert some PMs as needed rather than be without. (I'm feeling very bad for the preppers who like to claim: "You can't eat gold.") Anyway, I believe your forecast could very likely be our future reality, but I wonder about how the rest of society will be reacting, and the spillover effects on us.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Jonflyfish » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Thank you friends. Your feedback and support is very kind. Thinking about some of the suggestions here as well.....

Cheers!
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby pennypicker » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:02 pm

shinnosuke wrote:Finally, let's all sit back a moment and consider what the world would be like after JFF's forecast of silver up 200-400% in the near term. Let's say, just for the sake of argument, that silver's fancy cousin, Au, will see a simultaneous increase of just 100-200%. I can imagine all sorts of scenarios under those conditions and none of them involve me patting myself on the back for having had the wisdom to invest in PMS. Won't there be a lot of suffering? And even if we cashed in our PMs, what sort of purchasing power would the paper money have. Of course, it would be better to have the ability to convert some PMs as needed rather than be without. (I'm feeling very bad for the preppers who like to claim: "You can't eat gold.") Anyway, I believe your forecast could very likely be our future reality, but I wonder about how the rest of society will be reacting, and the spillover effects on us.

shinnosuke, I too often ponder what society will be like in a (SHTF) scenerio. I'm glad to see there are other members here who understand that exhorbitant silver prices in the future won't necessarily be an all around good thing.
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach

"I'd rather play against Michael Jordan than Larry Bird...Jordan made you look bad but Bird made you look stupid!"--JAMES WORTHLY, Laker Hall-of-Famer
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby amalekidad » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:39 pm

OK folks, at the risk of suffering the wrath of all real centers :roll: , do you really want to trust a guy that uses the dreaded Ute logo :?: I mean really, JFF doesn’t know everything :sick: ; he just does a real good imitation of someone that knows everything. 8-)
Jon, even you will have to admit that is a close as a zoobie can come to complimenting a Ewe-t ;)
Glad I bought some at $26.89.

Amaleki's Dad
amalekidad
Penny Collector Member

Next

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals