Former US Treasury Official - Fed Orchestrated Smash In Gold

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Postby Cent1225 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:36 pm

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/King_World_News.html

At the above link are the following articles on the fall of gold and silver and who is behind it.

Today a former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury told King World News that the smash in gold and silver today was entirely orchestrated by the Federal Reserve. Former Assistant of the US Treasury, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, also warned KWN that stocks of available physical gold are “rapidly declining.”

Maguire - There Is Absolutely No Physical Gold For Sale
On the heels of a cascade of selling in gold and silver, today whistleblower Andrew Maguire spoke with King World News about the extraordinary intervention which took place in both of these markets. Maguire also told KWN about the staggering amount of physical gold tonnage that Eastern central banks were attempting to buy today alone, in a market that, remarkably, is not seeing any supply.

Maguire - Over 500 Tons Of Paper Gold Sold In Takedown
Whistleblower Andrew Maguire told King World News that more than a stunning 500 tons of paper gold has been sold in today’s takedown in the gold market. Maguire also spoke to KWN about the staggering Chinese physical gold purchases. Below is what Maguire had to say in this remarkable and exclusive interview.

Enjoy
Cent1225
Penny Collector Member

Re: Former US Treasury Official - Fed Orchestrated Smash In

Postby beauanderos » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:56 pm

yeah, I saw these... I go over there (Kingworldnews.com) to feel better on days that I have become dispirited. Nothing like a dose of wishful thinking to cure the blues :lol:

thanks for posting the link :thumbup:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby 68Camaro » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:18 pm

Thanks for the link - interesting comments.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby barrytrot » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Saying that the government and/or former government control these events is like telling me the sky is blue.

Of course they do.
barrytrot

Postby 68Camaro » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:26 pm

What's interesting (to me) is the continued reinforcement of the belief that whoever is doing this is playing into the hands of the Chinese, as the Chinese seem to be (as they should) simply backing up the truck and buying gold by the hundreds of tons at a discounted price.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby barrytrot » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:06 pm

I would bet any amount of money/silver/Bitcoins that the Chinese are DEFINITELY benefiting from all this.
barrytrot

Postby beauanderos » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:16 am

68Camaro wrote:What's interesting (to me) is the continued reinforcement of the belief that whoever is doing this is playing into the hands of the Chinese, as the Chinese seem to be (as they should) simply backing up the truck and buying gold by the hundreds of tons at a discounted price.

They're smart enough to have learned how the game is played. A part of me wonders if they (the Chinese Central Bank) aren't jumping on the plunges and pushing the price even further down, then buying the physical at bottoms as the bullion banks fill their shorts. What is indisputable is that they are buying tons of gold... and we're (TPTB) just making it even simpler for this transfer of wealth from West to East that will ultimately be the ruination of American life as we once knew it.

Get ready for lots of Chinese upper management in all the industries that they will own a decade from now. Learn Mandarin before they begin teaching it in school... when the mass migration of immigrants (although they will refer to them as emigres, as they will by then now own the country) flood into a pristine (relative to their homeland) uncrowded environment. 700 to 800 million Chinese "invading" our shores, displacing our populace. They will be the new bosses (they who own the gold make the rules) and a mere decade or more in our future... we will wistfully recall "the good ole days"... when WE weren't the minorities. :shock: :? :sick:
beauanderos

Postby rexmerdinus » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:58 am

beauanderos wrote:
68Camaro wrote:What's interesting (to me) is the continued reinforcement of the belief that whoever is doing this is playing into the hands of the Chinese, as the Chinese seem to be (as they should) simply backing up the truck and buying gold by the hundreds of tons at a discounted price.

They're smart enough to have learned how the game is played. A part of me wonders if they (the Chinese Central Bank) aren't jumping on the plunges and pushing the price even further down, then buying the physical at bottoms as the bullion banks fill their shorts. What is indisputable is that they are buying tons of gold... and we're (TPTB) just making it even simpler for this transfer of wealth from West to East that will ultimately be the ruination of American life as we once knew it.

Get ready for lots of Chinese upper management in all the industries that they will own a decade from now. Learn Mandarin before they begin teaching it in school... when the mass migration of immigrants (although they will refer to them as emigres, as they will by then now own the country) flood into a pristine (relative to their homeland) uncrowded environment. 700 to 800 million Chinese "invading" our shores, displacing our populace. They will be the new bosses (they who own the gold make the rules) and a mere decade or more in our future... we will wistfully recall "the good ole days"... when WE weren't the minorities. :shock: :? :sick:

Spooky. Definitely possible, but still spooky.

I wonder if the Chinese ever talk about old American proverbs like "may you live in interesting times."
My beer and homebrewing blog: http://alemongery.blogspot.com
My wine and winemaking blog: http://connoisseurscorner.blogspot.com
rexmerdinus
Penny Collector Member

Postby jacer333 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:46 am

Ray-just wanted you to know I was having a very nice, relaxing weekend until reading that. :o
1909-S VDB Found 3/19/12. Wild IHC's found to date: 38
jacer333
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby barrytrot » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:30 am

I agree with your statement Ray although I think the time frame is probably more like 20 years.
barrytrot

Postby beauanderos » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:28 am

barrytrot wrote:I agree with your statement Ray although I think the time frame is probably more like 20 years.

let's hope you're right, Barry. Thirty years would be even better :shifty:

and heck, here in California, for Caucasians, the latter part has already come true. From wikipedia: As of 2011, California has the largest minority population in the United States. Non-Hispanic whites decreased from about 76.3 - 78 % of the state's population in 1970 to 39.7% in 2011. While the population of minorities accounts for 100.7 million of 300 million U.S. residents, 20% of the national total live in California. New Mexico and Texas have higher percentages of Latinos, but California has the highest total number of Latinos of any U.S. state. Only Hawaii has a higher Asian American percentage than California.

When/if my sobering projection bears fruit... it won't be the only thing ripening. Just imagine when the Chinese curb against bearing more than one offspring is lifted for all who are willing to relocate to the Chinese States of America? :?

Image Image
beauanderos

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals