Explosions at Boston Marathon!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Explosions at Boston Marathon!

Postby theo » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Colonel_Copper wrote:To all those who believe in "false-flag" attacks,

If you TRULY believed it, why are you sitting around posting on a forum, going to work, paying taxes, going to the movies and generally living your life? If I believed that my own govt. was deliberatly mass killing it's own citizans, I would be joining the Resistance and activly fighting them.

How in God's name could you pay taxes to a Govt that carried out false flag attacks???????

How could you even live with yourself if you believed it, but did NOTHING to stop it? Wouldn't you be just as guilty as them?

Although, I do not completely not buy into the idea of false flags, I must admit that in a country that has a compliant media along with tens of millions of "low information" voters, the possibility exists. If an individual believes that their government or organization is operating illegally, they must always first to try to bring that behavior to light. This often starts with the sharing of ideas, opinions and information; which is what we are doing right here.

As for when an individual should decide to physically defend their rights and property against future tyranny; that is a decision that we must all make privately if and when the moment arrives. I also think that the mocking tone of your question is somewhat offensive.
Last edited by theo on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby TwoPenniesEarned » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:48 pm

If you TRULY believed it, why are you sitting around posting on a forum, going to work, paying taxes, going to the movies and generally living your life? If I believed that my own govt. was deliberatly mass killing it's own citizans, I would be joining the Resistance and activly fighting them.

How in God's name could you pay taxes to a Govt that carried out false flag attacks???????

How could you even live with yourself if you believed it, but did NOTHING to stop it? Wouldn't you be just as guilty as them?

I do not believe that the answer to scandal and corruption is to become the very "Right Wing Extremists" that this is already being blamed on. Abandoning the system of checks and balances that we wish that our government would adhere to would make us no better than them. I wholeheartedly agree with Theo about getting facts into the public so that people's hearts and minds can be opened and that the American Republic can strengthen itself from within. Bush-fires my friend. We are setting bush-fires in the hearts and minds of our fellow man. It is the best we can do and still live by the law.
Last edited by TwoPenniesEarned on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TwoPenniesEarned
Penny Collector Member

Postby JJM » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:52 pm

This was a sad day for me. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.

I believe they are now saying an arrest was made, perhaps based on these pics:

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA/noscript

It is interesting to note the "tenor" of those actively posting on this board seems to have changed considerably since the events that lead to Ponce leaving a few years ago.
JJM
Penny Collector Member

Postby TwoPenniesEarned » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:01 pm

JJM wrote:This was a sad day for me. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.

It is interesting to note the "tenor" of those actively posting on this board seems to have changed considerably since the events that lead to Ponce leaving a few years ago.

Very fascinating pictures. Thanks for this. What made Ponce leave?
TwoPenniesEarned
Penny Collector Member

Postby JJM » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:09 pm

TwoPenniesEarned wrote:
JJM wrote:This was a sad day for me. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.

Very fascinating pictures. Thanks for this. What made Ponce leave?

Ponce was apparently a little too quick to dance on the grave of the IRS employee who was killed when some guy flew a plane into his office in Texas a few years ago. People were generally shocked at his response. It was kind of a watershed moment, Ponce left.

My comment was mainly noting that the wind direction seems to be changing a bit.

Interesting to note that I believe those pics are from Anonymous.
JJM
Penny Collector Member

Postby Mossy » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Not a false flag. This detracts from the gun control push, and raises suspicion toward the Moslems; both contrary to the ruling coalition's agenda.
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:41 pm

I entertain the idea, only because I don't wish to close my mind to other causes of a tragedy. Wars have been started because of these!

Why do I pay taxes? Well, I'd rather not play that game. See what happens if you don't.... :?

What am I doing about it? I'm reading and educating myself more and sharing ideas or information with my friends and family. Whatever the topic may be. :thumbup:

Short of a physical armed resistance, what better way is there to fight a government who has run amok?
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:42 pm

TwoPenniesEarned wrote:

I do not believe that the answer to scandal and corruption is to become the very "Right Wing Extremists" that this is already being blamed on. Abandoning the system of checks and balances that we wish that our government would adhere to would make us no better than them. I wholeheartedly agree with Theo about getting facts into the public so that people's hearts and minds can be opened and that the American Republic can strengthen itself from within. Bush-fires my friend. We are setting bush-fires in the hearts and minds of our fellow man. It is the best we can do and still live by the law.

Good point! :thumbup:
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby hobo finds » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:24 pm

The photos are crazy.
hobo finds
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby angel2004 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:24 pm

The pictures online are really interesting and this whole thing is chaos. Now an explosion at a fertilizer plant in TX. The news reports today were really deceptive and controled it seemed.
angel2004
Penny Pincher Member

Postby angel2004 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:25 pm

I was listening to Michael Savage tonight and he was talking on all the conspiracy theories on this.
angel2004
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Colonel_Copper » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:52 am

theo wrote:

Although, I do not completely not buy into the idea of false flags, I must admit that in a country that has a compliant media along with tens of millions of "low information" voters, the possibility exists. If an individual believes that their government or organization is operating illegally, they must always first to try to bring that behavior to light. This often starts with the sharing of ideas, opinions and information; which is what we are doing right here.

As for when an individual should decide to physically defend their rights and property against future tyranny; that is a decision that we must all make privately if and when the moment arrives. I also think that the mocking tone of your question is somewhat offensive.

Please don't misunderstand me, the tone was not mocking but serious. It amazes me that some people could believe things like 9/11 being an inside job and then just continue living their everyday lives...
Just to clarify, I fully believe that our govt lies to us, I fully believe they are engaged in many, many illegal and morally questionable acts. I, however, draw the line at the govt being behind mass murder of it's own citizens. That doesn't mean that I have closed my mind or refuse to listen to such things. It simply means that I have a very high standard of proof that must be met before I will believe.
Colonel_Copper

Postby NDFarmer » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:07 am

Copper - the "poorman's" precious metal !!
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby NHsorter » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:44 am

OK, so Obama meets "off schedule" with the Saudi ambassador and suddenly this "suspect" kid (with supposed family links to AQ) is getting shipped out of the country? NOW you have my attention. I hope this is not true. It is crazy how much misinformation is flying around.

That TX incident is scary as hell. I looked at an aerial view of the place and it is right next to a bunch of homes and other buildings. That video of the dude in the truck across the field. Not good friends. There have to be dozens of leveled houses and you know that no firefighters on scene could have made it out. Very sad. What a crazy week. Good ol Capt. Morgan is the only reason I got any sleep last night.
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Postby natsb88 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:09 pm

natsb88 wrote:
Thogey wrote:It will become a political blame game within 72 hours.

More excuses for reading emails and listening to phone calls without warrants, rekindle support for intervention in the middle east if it's an Arab national like some early reports were claiming, support for drone surveillance over the US...

They never waste a tragedy.

http://rt.com/usa/congress-house-bill-cispa-031/

Congressman evokes Boston bombings as reason to pass CISPA

Speaking before his congressional colleagues, Rep. Mike McCaul (R-Texas) said this week’s deadly terrorist attack in Boston are reason enough to pass a cybersecurity bill, despite lacing evidence that the pair of bombs detonated Monday at the Boston Marathon were acts of cyberterror.

“Recent events in Boston demonstrate that we have to come together as Republicans and Democrats” in order to pass a bill that will strengthen national security, McCaul (R-Texas) said Thursday morning.

So the government can demand access to your online profiles, activities, etc. from web companies without warrants, and those web companies are protected from any suit you may wish to file against them for sharing your personal information, even if it was in their terms of service (a contract both parties agreed to) that they would not disclose your personal information.
natsb88

Postby Dave » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:25 pm

Thanks Colonel,finally someone with some sense.
Dave
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby blackrabbit » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Governments never murder their own citizens for control. :roll:

I believe 9-11 was an inside job. Basic physics on how fast the 3 towers fell convinced me of this. It is psychologically painful to accept this I know. I did do a lot of public protest/outreach on that subject for a while. I am not suicidal hence I carry on with my life. Peace!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby hobo finds » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:25 pm

hobo finds

Postby Mossy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Thogey wrote:Any guesses on how long it will take the media to speculate on the tea party, right wingers responsible for the attack.

It took about a half hour.
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby SilverDragon72 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:27 pm

blackrabbit wrote:Governments never murder their own citizens for control. :roll:

I believe 9-11 was an inside job. Basic physics on how fast the 3 towers fell convinced me of this. It is psychologically painful to accept this I know. I did do a lot of public protest/outreach on that subject for a while. I am not suicidal hence I carry on with my life. Peace!

I tend to agree. There are too many unanswered questions about that day. Most of which we will probably never know for sure.
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby NHsorter » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:03 pm

The FBI pics and videos are disappointing. Just not clear enough. Not enough there to ID them if you ask me. I could walk right by one of them at WalMart or wherever and not notice them. Just wish the pics were not so damn fuzzy. Guess if someone who knows them sees this then it should be enough. Lets hope it is.

Also disappointed that they said that the have pics or footage of a bag drop off. Why don't they show that?
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Postby theo » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Colonel_Copper wrote:
theo wrote:

Please don't misunderstand me, the tone was not mocking but serious. It amazes me that some people could believe things like 9/11 being an inside job and then just continue living their everyday lives...
Just to clarify, I fully believe that our govt lies to us, I fully believe they are engaged in many, many illegal and morally questionable acts. I, however, draw the line at the govt being behind mass murder of it's own citizens. That doesn't mean that I have closed my mind or refuse to listen to such things. It simply means that I have a very high standard of proof that must be met before I will believe.

Fair enough. I was concerned that your original post (perhaps intentionally) might goad a member to post something unfortunate; thus bringing this forum some unwanted attention. You can't be too careful :shifty:

I agree with you on 9/11. Instigating such an attack and then covering it up is simply (IMHO) beyond the capability of this or any government.
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby beauanderos » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:41 am

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby TwoPenniesEarned » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:53 am

FBI is covering up all those special ops fellows with black pants and cargo pants. They said there was no drill...but obviously there was. And that one guy with the pressure cooker shaped backpack that left without it? Many unanswered questions.
TwoPenniesEarned
Penny Collector Member

Postby hobo finds » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:42 pm

Only in America!

On the cover of Rolling Stone :o

The bomber is to be on next months cover
hobo finds

PreviousNext

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals