Goldmart out of Silver

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Goldmart out of Silver

Postby beauanderos » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:18 pm

Greetings

We are writing to inform you that currently we are experiencing some delays in processing most silver bullion orders due to the recent surge of volume and production issues from the top-down.

There currently are no delays for gold bullion products but some minor delays as our shipping department is backed up and we are working hard to get back to our standard processing times. For this reason, we clearly post our "typical" processing times throughout our website. We use the word "typical" for a reason because sometimes atypical situations like the one we are currently experiencing arise.

Right now there is a major production and supply problem for silver bullion at the U.S. and Royal Canadian mints as well as many of the private mints we distribute silver products for. These delays have created inventory gaps which have led us to adjust the status of many silver bullion products as being delayed or out of stock.

At the time of many orders, products were in stock and ready to ship, which at the time was the truth as we had product in-house, en route, as well as paid orders with distributors waiting for their production, delivery and shipment.

Currently we have pallets of 2013 Silver Eagles and 2013 Silver Maples that are en route to us now, paid for and scheduled to ship from distribution. We also have tens of thousands of ounces of other private silver bullion products en route to us, again paid for and scheduled to ship to us.

We are sorry about the inventory gap, but we too are experiencing delays in the supply chain from distribution. These same delays from mint distribution have been prevalent throughout the industry and are the predominant reason for the rise in premiums on silver bullion products.

We apologize for the delays and are sympathetic toward our customers, as we too are experiencing the same delays . . . and we appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Goldmart.com
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Goldmart out of Silver

Postby blackrabbit » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:25 pm

Where are my Libertads Goldmart? I think they were selling stuff they did not have. I should have paid with a credit card!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby oober » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:11 pm

The JM bars I ordered says in stock and ready to ship. We will see, but if it takes a bit it's ok with me.
oober
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby wheeler_dealer » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Gee Ray. Think I heard about something like this being possible from a knowledgable member on here. Think he had a crystal ball?
wheeler_dealer
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals