Silvertowne now accepting Paypal...

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Silvertowne now accepting Paypal...

Postby madman326 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:39 pm

just thought i would post this for everyone to see. they just started using paypal today.
madman326
Penny Collector Member

Re: Silvertowne now accepting Paypal...

Postby inflationhawk » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Wow, their prices are outrageous! I was intrigued by the PayPal ability until I saw what prices they were offering.
inflationhawk
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby 68Camaro » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Interesting. Their prices are higher now than they were two weeks ago when silver was $26. Plus they did remove their "in stock" remarks from their products.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby madman326 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:47 pm

inflationhawk wrote:Wow, their prices are outrageous! I was intrigued by the PayPal ability until I saw what prices they were offering.

not sure what their prices were 2 weeks ago, but when i checked today, you could buy their own 1 oz. bars for about 3 bucks over spot. prices INCLUDES shipping and you can pay anyway you want and not have 3% added to the price at checkout. i dont think its a bad price for small purchases. not sure if they give bulk discount prices. i also like that each bar is individually sealed in plastic.
madman326
Penny Collector Member

Postby everything » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:57 pm

They sent me an email saying they had 2013 eagles in stock, they wanted $10 over spot for them.
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby inflationhawk » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 pm

Yeah, I was just looking at their American eagles silver and gold, not the private minted stuff. I bought gold from Goldmart on 4/15 and they received payment on 4/18. They still haven't shipped yet. It would be nice to find a new vendor that charged low premiums that would ship quicker. PayPal would allow for immediate shipment.
inflationhawk
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby inflationhawk » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:00 pm

everything wrote:They sent me an email saying they had 2013 eagles in stock, they wanted $10 over spot for them.

:shock:
inflationhawk
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby racandjjc » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:35 pm

On my third order with them... paypal is very cool option may be best way to buy.
racandjjc

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals