Premiums coming back down on Silver Eagles

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Premiums coming back down on Silver Eagles

Postby inflationhawk » Wed May 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Goldmart has American Silver Eagles with premiums back down to 3.99 over spot. Shipment is not immediate, but only delays are down to 1 to 2 weeks. Looks like supply is coming back after the spike in demand.

http://www.goldmart.com/bullion-1/silve ... agles.html

I've heard some people mention shipment delay/problems with Goldmart, but my experiences have been pretty good on the orders I've placed with them. There was a little longer than expected delay (days not weeks) on my last gold shipment, but the demand crunch hit all the vendors. They were apologetic and had good communication with me.
inflationhawk
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Premiums coming back down on Silver Eagles

Postby Engineer » Wed May 08, 2013 5:35 pm

I typically watch APMEX's buy prices as a leading indicator, and their buy premium on 90% has dropped from $3/oz to $1.50.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals