So which makes more sense? 22 to 25 or 30 to 33?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: So which makes more sense? 22 to 25 or 30 to 33?

Postby shinnosuke » Fri May 10, 2013 7:45 am

The yen is coming unwound and by some twisted logic the USD is up. Metals down. So many issues.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby shinnosuke » Wed May 15, 2013 9:58 am

Time to note that silver is $22.65 as I write this post and to ask a couple of question:
Have all you guys/gals that said you would back up the truck at $26/oz done so?
Are you still keeping some dry powder in light of recent developments?
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby barrytrot » Wed May 15, 2013 10:01 am

Good question shinnosuke. I bet they are waiting for sub $10 :)
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby shinnosuke » Wed May 15, 2013 10:06 am

At sub $10, I will sell every vehicle I own and take the bus to the coin shop with all the cash in my pocket...so no truck to back up. I hope the taxi cab has a large trunk.
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Wed May 15, 2013 12:34 pm

still saying it......see you @ 18
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby beauanderos » Wed May 15, 2013 1:25 pm

shinnosuke wrote:Time to note that silver is $22.65 as I write this post and to ask a couple of question:

I spent the last of my 401K withdrawal monies on some small frac gold last night. No powder left. :cry:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby shinnosuke » Wed May 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Rodebaugh wrote:still saying it......see you @ 18

Bless you, my child. From your mouth to the ears of Mr. J.P. Morgan. Come on Mr. Morgan, short the shorts off that paper silver you got piled up in your massive vault. Drive the price down so I can back up every truck in the FEDEX fleet.
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby shinnosuke » Wed May 15, 2013 2:40 pm

beauanderos wrote:
shinnosuke wrote:Time to note that silver is $22.65 as I write this post and to ask a couple of question:

I spent the last of my 401K withdrawal monies on some small frac gold last night. No powder left. :cry:

Then I recommend you buy a pair of pantyhose with your credit card, pull them over your face, and get busy robbing liquor stores so you can get some more powder.
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby barrytrot » Wed May 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Knowing Beuno as we all do I'm sure he has some pantyhose lying around. :)
barrytrot

Postby InfleXion » Wed May 15, 2013 7:53 pm

shinnosuke wrote:The yen is coming unwound and by some twisted logic the USD is up. Metals down. So many issues.

USD is still safe haven demand for everybody else in the world who doesn't understand the concept of sound money. It will get stronger before it gets weaker, but the fates of all fiat currencies are intertwined. Maybe metals will go lower, but at current prices I'm more than happy to buy with what powder I can scrounge up. Although lately it's all be going into my car...
Silver: the Rodney Dangerfield of precious metals.

If it's printed on a piece of paper it's worth the paper it's printed on.
If it's a digital asset it's worth the electrons in cyberspace.
InfleXion
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby TwoAndAHalfCents » Wed May 15, 2013 10:21 pm

The past few weeks I have been buying more junk silver. If the price hangs around this area I'll continue buying. Not going overboard but continuing to add to the stack.
TwoAndAHalfCents
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals