Google hangout?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Google hangout?

Postby CtrlAltBernanke » Tue May 14, 2013 10:16 pm

So usually after a few beers and half a bottle of Jack Daniels I usually come up with the worst ideas ever which leads me to this post. I have heard seen people on this forum in the past ask about creating a facebook page and the idea has been shot down every time. While I completely agree that there should never be a Realcent.org facebook page, what about doing a google hang out with a handful of us to shoot the [shucks] about issues that come up on this forum. If doesn't even necessarily need to be sanctioned by this website. A few people on here could just participate. Youtube has privacy setting so if you wanted to you can make the link private so nobody could see the video unless a link was posted on here. What is a google hangout? I have an example of the link below. As you will see people are on camera but you definitly don't have to be on camera unless you want to. I do subscribe to a lot of gun channels on youtube and a couple times a week the do a google hangout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQrx6Pa ... 904AA1A719
CtrlAltBernanke
Penny Collector Member

Re: Google hangout?

Postby BamaJoe » Wed May 15, 2013 8:24 pm

Not sure I understand that google hangout. Is that live or a video? Anyway, some place for live chat would be interesting when we have some free time to blow.
If you are waiting for the "correction" to buy you need to realize that the increasing prices ARE the correction.

$100 Silver soon coming to a location near you.
BamaJoe
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Google hangout?

Postby CtrlAltBernanke » Wed May 15, 2013 8:56 pm

BamaJoe wrote:Not sure I understand that google hangout. Is that live or a video? Anyway, some place for live chat would be interesting when we have some free time to blow.

It starts out live but once its concluded then it remains as a video on the youtube channel. I thought it would be interesting to have a new and decades old stacker along with somebody that has a brick and mortar or online retail store, and a couple other people in the mix to make it interesting. Somebody or I could put together an agenda to make things go smoother. There is also a chat box so people can ask questions during the google hangout.
CtrlAltBernanke
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals