Dr. Copper

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Dr. Copper

Postby shinnosuke » Wed May 08, 2013 7:58 pm

zerohedge says we're doomed. :lol: They're always saying that. But this time, they're right.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-0 ... ashing-red

See the price chart. What is it telling you?
http://www.infomine.com/investment/meta ... opper/all/
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Dr. Copper

Postby johnbrickner » Mon May 20, 2013 2:22 am

Thanx Shinno:

Added the infomine to my favs. Like the charts!

So if we could chart how America is doing with the failure of empire we would see a decent decline back in '09 with a leveling off or moderate trading range since and could we predict another waterfall or perhaps a decent not as steep coming soon? I'm sure the sequester will add to it, but I don't see Americans rioting for voluntary austerity.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby shinnosuke » Mon May 20, 2013 7:41 am

Not sure, John. Lately, I am more and more inclined to subscribe to the "things will gradually get worse and then suddenly get worse" because this is a manipulated market in which we find ourselves. But I've been thinking things would get worse for years so don't trust me on anything.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby johnbrickner » Mon May 20, 2013 11:52 am

Looks like we are going to get a break for the next 3 1/2 months. The fed is going to cover the govt. debt until they look at it on Sept. 2nd, '13. http://rt.com/business/us-debt-ceiling-suspended--510/

I'd say the US Empire failing chart will continue it's current pattern at least 'till then unless something really bad happens (EMERGENCY) in the mean time. Kinda takes the anxiety down a notch or two.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby shinnosuke » Mon May 20, 2013 1:51 pm

johnbrickner wrote:Looks like we are going to get a break for the next 3 1/2 months. The fed is going to cover the govt. debt until they look at it on Sept. 2nd, '13. http://rt.com/business/us-debt-ceiling-suspended--510/

I'd say the US Empire failing chart will continue it's current pattern at least 'till then unless something really bad happens (EMERGENCY) in the mean time. Kinda takes the anxiety down a notch or two.

I was reading something on zerohedge that dovetails with your comments. Can never rule out another Boston/false flag event though. I'm just trying to keep my head down.
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions