ebay steal- Hopefully silver half blank Planchet

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

ebay steal- Hopefully silver half blank Planchet

Postby abc » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:29 pm

I don't search much, so I don't know if these are found often? But it seemed like a good deal for 99cent +shipping. I'm hoping it is atleast a 40%r

Auction # 120668349268

Edit: Looking at it now, I don't think it is from a Half and defintly not silver. Aww well, atleast it didn't cost much & I could be wrong :)
abc
Penny Pincher Member

Re: ebay steal- Hopefully silver half blank Planchet

Postby jasmatk » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:04 pm

the pic shows 1974 so its not a 40%er but 4 bucks shipped not that bad a deal and it looks like a half to me just weigh it and see if its correct or light (like someone ground it down)
-If you face the light you will never see shadows
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: ebay steal- Hopefully silver half blank Planchet

Postby jasmatk » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:08 pm

scratch that I didnt read the discription half is for size comparison only well good luck anyway weigh it and see let us know what it is
-If you face the light you will never see shadows
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals