Gold/silver prices: What will happen tomorrow?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Gold/silver prices: What will happen tomorrow?

Postby SoFa » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:04 pm

InfleXion wrote:I think the important thing to take away here is that JFF has gone long. If his models are suggesting we are at the bottom, at least that's reassuring enough to know he isn't a permabear but rather just has his own methods that he isn't willing to share because if they are proprietary it would be wrong to do so, and most importantly that the worst may be over. Of course no method is perfect and none of us are all knowing so we could all be 100% wrong :lol:

He was going long? Or hedging? I thought he said he was all in. I'm pretty sure he was right no matter what he was doing. He nailed the relief rally. I'll take his word for that because I didn't see a rally happen here.
SoFa
Penny Collector Member

Postby InfleXion » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:13 pm

SoFa, I was referring to this:
"Final all-in long silver on COMEX @ $20.06"

Maybe I misinterpreted... thought that means he is now long.
Silver: the Rodney Dangerfield of precious metals.

If it's printed on a piece of paper it's worth the paper it's printed on.
If it's a digital asset it's worth the electrons in cyberspace.
InfleXion
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby neilgin1 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:00 pm

InfleXion wrote:SoFa, I was referring to this:

as the self appointed and self elected President of the JFF FanKlub, Jon's ways and modes of trade are both simple yet inscrutable. He has the unique ability to be both long AND short at the same time, all the while hedged. What you must remember is that price is everything, price begets price which begets price, and so on, and so forth.

Once we grasp this complexly simple, yet simply complex precept, all the pieces fall into place, and like the first rays of dawn, understanding lights our paths.

I hope that clears things up. In short?....one must think with the mind that much, it complicates everything. Price, price, price. THAT is key!

Chairs!
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby InfleXion » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:44 am

I got a good laugh out of that one Neil.

Chuckles!
Silver: the Rodney Dangerfield of precious metals.

If it's printed on a piece of paper it's worth the paper it's printed on.
If it's a digital asset it's worth the electrons in cyberspace.
InfleXion
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby agmoose » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:20 am

neilgin1 wrote:

as the self appointed and self elected President of the JFF FanKlub, Jon's ways and modes of trade are both simple yet inscrutable. He has the unique ability to be both long AND short at the same time, all the while hedged. What you must remember is that price is everything, price begets price which begets price, and so on, and so forth.

Once we grasp this complexly simple, yet simply complex precept, all the pieces fall into place, and like the first rays of dawn, understanding lights our paths.

I hope that clears things up. In short?....one must think with the mind that much, it complicates everything. Price, price, price. THAT is key!

Chairs!

That was great.
agmoose
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby agmoose » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:21 am

neilgin1 wrote:

Chairs!

That was great.
agmoose
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Computer Jones » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:40 pm

I can say with 100% accuracy, "Something will happen!".

The sun will come up in the East and set in the West.
In between some people will "get lucky", others will "find a good deal", others will contract a "foolish deal".

I wish I knew why it's so easy to look backwards to "history" than to knowingly forge ahead with the full force of knowing you are correct.

Maybe it's because(for better or worse)we're human and only get to walk this planet for a short time?

Try to do something you actually enjoy every day, we we're put here to have some enjoyment to go along with everything else!
Computer Jones
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Jonflyfish » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Price action is quite supportive.

Cheers!
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals