I'm all in!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

I'm all in!

Postby barrytrot » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Ok, my orders all went through. Except for the extra dollars that didn't go into a "round lot" I have every dollar in silver now in my accounts I control.

I played some options as well so I have a little room to not-lose if goes down, but naturally I would prefer up :)
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: I'm all in!

Postby Country » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:39 pm

BULLY! Finally, someone with guts! :thumbup:
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Jonflyfish » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:48 pm

Still scaling in here. Have plenty of powder for the phase 2 target range. If it doesn't get there will use remaining powder to transact if the model reverses.

Cheers!
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby barrytrot » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 pm

By the way: This set of trades had the highest combined value of any single trade I've ever done, so I think I can officially say I have put my money where my mouth is :)
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals