BOTTOM ?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: BOTTOM ?

Postby neilgin1 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:55 am

Country wrote:
(ALL QUOTES USING LONDON AFTERNOON FIX)

Looks like it occurred April 27, 2011. SILVER rose $3.40 from $45.30 to $48.70; a 7.5% increase from the day before. That was the day of the peak SILVER!

Previous to that looks like it occurred November 4, 2009. SILVER rose $1.13 from $16.35 to $17.48; a 6.9% increase from the day before. Breakout above $20 SILVER commenced September 8, 2010 and SILVER rose to $30.70 by December 30, 2010; 4 months and a 50+% rise. Could history repeat in 2013 ?

From the $19.66 SILVER spot today, a rise above $21 is essential to verify the new uptrend. Above that, $26 is STRONG resistance, the old critical support level. I'm hopeful... :thumbup:

alright...so, rough consensus, would be an upside breakout above $21....then expect a period of banding between 21 and 26, confirmation with a punch above 26....upside target...?....obviously what?....$49.

any resumption of downside would have to be what JFF posted, say $17.77 to $18?....a punch below that, where does support come in...I can only opine, it would be the $9 level of 08...right?

to me, the BIG question is, where's the retail cash premium going to center?

whats a roll of ASE's obtainable at?....NO waiting period. I just looked, and 90's are at 14 times.

slightly off topic, but kinda funny......there is an Ebay seller offering three 10 dollar face rolls of circ 64 Kennedy's, with a $180 opening bid...three listings, and did NOT get a single BID...not one, he also had a roll of ASES, with a $500 open...not one bid....guess what his sellers moniker and location is?

"govaffairsguy"...in Arlington VA.

oh man, I laughed at that....NOBODY wants to go near the guy....tells ya something doesn't it?
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby mrrosado » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:52 pm

I like that it dropped. I bought more :0) I was able to afford a 1/10 of gold :0)
I like collecting Gold and Silver. I prefer the Silver stuff. God Bless You.

My website: http://www.fatherrosado.com
follow me on Twitter:https://twitter.com/FatherRosadoNY
mrrosado
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Country » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:17 pm

Possible confirmation occurring tonight. SILVER and GOLD up strong! I guess we'll see if it continues on Monday and Tuesday.

$20 EXCEEDED. :mrgreen:

$21 resistance coming up boys!

Slapped back at $20, now flat... Maybe tomorrow?
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Thogey » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Holy crap!

It's below 20!

What are we gonna do now?
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Engineer » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Thogey wrote:Holy crap!

It's below 20!

What are we gonna do now?

Buy more. Image
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:35 pm

My god!

It's hovering around 19.65

What does this mean? Life? Death? Hemorrhoids?
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Thogey wrote:My god!

It's hovering around 19.65

What does this mean? Life? Death? Hemorrhoids?

Hemorrhoids! (From all the silver you can buy now! It will be hard to pick up!) :lol:
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Coppercrazy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:00 am

this week is starting out with silver basically holding ground and gold going up. I think its unusual to see silver standing still while gold gains a few percent..closing in the gold to silver ratio...which we all know is out of wack. I think were about to say goodbye to under 20.00 silver- :wave: :wave:
Coppercrazy
Penny Pincher Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals